HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digmenow

Digmenow Senior member

Thanks for all the input, at least I didn't get ripped apart [​IMG] I've tried it again with a different jacket and no tie. Also changed my pants too, I think this is actually better than my first attempt. Here is the first attempt.
    [​IMG]

I had a vest like that on today in a Goodwill for five bux and decided against it. You're making me rethink it.

2. Liquidus

Liquidus Senior member

[​IMG]

This looks incredibly good. How do you get such a clean line on those pants? Is it just a matter of getting the break right?

3. Digmenow

Digmenow Senior member

This looks incredibly good. How do you get such a clean line on those pants? Is it just a matter of getting the break right?
    There's a rumor that he trains his clothing using the principles of pack leadership, comprised of exercise, discipline and affection, in that order. He is...

...The Clothes Whisperer.

4. sugarbutch

sugarbutch Bearded Prick Dubiously Honored

Thanks for all the input, at least I didn't get ripped apart [​IMG] I've tried it again with a different jacket and no tie. Also changed my pants too, I think this is actually better than my first attempt.

Here is the first attempt.

[​IMG]

2nd attempt, with the knitted vest because the weather here is still quite windy.

[​IMG]

I think you had it right the first time...

5. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

6. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

Guessing you're the black monks?

7. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Today's shots brought to you by the color digestive enzyme green. Bulging in jacket pocket is caused by my keys.
    Nice looking suit, but too much waist suppression. Especially given the lapel width. The curved waist gives you womanly hips, even with the other B&W pic I think it's a combo of too much suppression and the particular shape/angle of it too.
    No doubt - shit is rare - like diamonds - Bad phone shots for, Ed.
    wow, daym, i do love that tie!
    best news I've heard all day.
    lol, +1. Holdfast, I'm not a big fan of the tie. although, I think it could be used differently. instead of with a solid shirt, try it with a gingham or checkered shirt or something. might look less 'prom-y'.
    You could get the stitch repaired. I have had this done on many ties.
    shhhh, don't tell him!
    SF meat up:
    I'll bet one of them was Freud

8. mktitsworth

mktitsworth Senior member

I don't think I've ever seen Spoo wear double monks... unless they're new, which is possible. If I had to guess, I'd say Spoo is on the left in the black wingtip, NYR is at the bottom in the longwing, I've seen Crusty wear double monks like that and they're all in new york, so I'll throw him as the top. Which leaves me stumped on the right.

9. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

First day for Linen:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think the SC is not only awesome, but the whole fit looks good. Hope you keep things at about this level since it still says spoozy without dizzy [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

God my camera is so terrible, and somehow the sun knows whenever I plan on taking a picture and hides behind clouds the rest of the fuckin day. [​IMG]

You're getting better. White square is a touch in the right direction [​IMG] Add a white shirt instead of the one you have now and you're good to go.

10. Marshall Anthony

Marshall Anthony Well-Known Member

…..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012

11. Marshall Anthony

Marshall Anthony Well-Known Member

…..

Last edited: Mar 6, 2012

12. Navi

Navi Senior member

That'd be my guess too. Are the bottom ones NYR??? Seem like his sorta style.
    You're getting better. White square is a touch in the right direction [​IMG] Add a white shirt instead of the one you have now and you're good to go.
    Thanks man, I'm slowly getting there, kinda puttering along as I upgrade different areas of my wardrobe slowly. Working on getting some decent suits and SC's, and getting them tailored right now, along with funding some new shoes. Going to get the waist taken in a tad on the jacket tomorrow, the trousers need some work as well, need to get the waist let out a bit, also going to hem + cuff them by hand tomorrow. Thinking 2" cuffs to help them drape nicely. I also kind of dislike white shirts, find them really boring, so I don't have any that fit me well. [​IMG] I'm going to pick one up soon, though. Wish I had one of those raw navy silk Panta ties, think it would look killer with this suit!

13. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

That'd be my guess too. Are the bottom ones NYR??? Seem like his sorta style.

Bold patterned suit, sleeker last shape, no cuffs and Spoo's been talking about monks for months. Hence my guess.

14. wingman

wingman Member

I don't think I've ever seen Spoo wear double monks... unless they're new, which is possible. If I had to guess, I'd say Spoo is on the left in the black wingtip, NYR is at the bottom in the longwing, I've seen Crusty wear double monks like that and they're all in new york, so I'll throw him as the top. Which leaves me stumped on the right.
    I'd switch out the monks; I think Crusty is in the brown monks on the right, and the top shoe's a mystery. (Unless it's Spoo, LOL.)

15. Navi

Navi Senior member

Cigarette butts below the person on top and on the right... Which people smoke? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.