• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
suit2.jpg

Kiton 3 roll 2 suit
Truzzi shirt
Kiton tie
Pantherella socks
AS shoes

Last edited:

Digmenow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

suit2.jpg

Kiton suit
Truzzi shirt
Kiton tie
Pantherella socks
AS shoes

I am interested in how you arrived at this look. Is it a more European style or simply your own take? The cuff-less pants would seem to be too short yet here, they aren't. The loafers with a suit seem too casual but again, I wonder if it plays better back there than it would here in the States. The sleeve lengths are sublime.

Thanks for posting it. Very thought provoking.

Last edited:

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

suit2.jpg

Kiton 3 roll 2 suit
Truzzi shirt
Kiton tie
Pantherella socks
AS shoes

:slayer:
said this before Ich_Dien and IST66 are consistently the best posters here, or at least their style reflects what I think is the best combination of fit, color and style... just my $ 0.02

A.J.V

Reaction score

Quote:

+1 He won? Last time I checked he was way behind in 4th or 5th... if he did win, congrats!

He didn't actually win the vote but he was the choice of some "jury" including Jeremy Hackett and some else.. So I'd say that's even better!!! :)

gongrats!!! :slayer:

Last edited:

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

suit2.jpg

Kiton 3 roll 2 suit
Truzzi shirt
Kiton tie
Pantherella socks
AS shoes

It looks like the jacket is slightly big and could be pulled in a little. The sleeves also look a bit long. Looks like a very nice suit though. Not sure about the loafers with the suit.

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^gotta disagree, a lot of posters here have too much waist suppression and it does funny things to the jackets at the hips. it just makes their entire outfits look off.

i think Ich_Dien's jacket looks great.

Deedee

Reaction score
Congrats on winning the Hackett competition Theo!!
cheers.gif

my Hackett SC today is for you!
daf4bf4d.jpg
Very well put together. I especially like the PS (which looks very very good!) and tie. Of course the shoes look great as expected! They suit you well.

suit2.jpg

Kiton 3 roll 2 suit
Truzzi shirt
Kiton tie
Pantherella socks
AS shoes

Very very great. Really like the slightly slimmer leg combined with the length of the trousers.Perfectly paired with these beautiful tassel loafers. Thank you!

Is it possible to see a full shot of the coat? It looks great in these pics and its very well put together overall. The socks are not really my taste but thats personal preference.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sorry for the dark/overprocessed photos. There is no sunlight in England today.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads