• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You must really like that elastic.

Given the way that the sentence is constructed, a cat joke would have been better.

4koicco.jpg[\img]

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rps20111205_201212_234.jpg

rps20111205_201115_948.jpg

had almost no other shirt to wear this morning... grabbed an "emergency" shirt from the closet (narrow point collar that i don't normally wear anymore)
and threw on a v-neck merino wool sweater over it

and ideally i would have worn my new brown BB/AE "strand" with this suit (color is a purplish gray)
but yesterday was so hectic with my car alternator dying on me that i did not get around to even lacing up the new shoes ... or ironing my shirts

Last edited:

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Quote:
and threw on a v-neck merino wool sweater over it

had almost no other shirt to wear this morning... grabbed an "emergency" shirt from the closet (narrow point collar that i don't normally wear anymore)

I sometimes cover my mistakes with a sweater as well!!!

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Button down collars don't really work for me but that SC is great and I think the PS stands out very nicely also.

+1.... ya love that SC aj_del! Great look...brown (especially plaid) is underappreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads