• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Overcoat: Caruso
Suit: Kilgour Loro Piana 10oz Flannel
Shirt: Harvie Hudson
Tie: RLPL
Socks: Pantherella
Shoes: Tricker's
Sorry for the pictures, using a little point and shoot so I'm clueless as to change the settings manually.

Is the overcoat Caruso for Adriano and Sons?

inlandisland

Reaction score

I prefer the thick, purple rubber bands which come with the broccoli. Sometimes pink.

Speaking of broccoli elastics and money, our cat recently ate a pink one and it cost us $940 to have it removed. :cloud:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

inlandisland

Reaction score

your cat owes you a new suit or a very nice pair of shoes

A suit will never happen, but she's got quite a few years left, so if I start fattening her up maybe the shoes will be a possibility. Perhaps a pair of fur lined golves if nothing else.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mine are destined to be throw pillows. Not much different than they are while they are alive.

Pieceofsand

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Allow me to help:

If Larry wore a tie, that is the one he would wear.
yeah I know :nodding:... but we had this discussion yesterday. I wore it for a Christmas concert... it was whimsical (translation to some = ugly)... I was with a bunch of crusty oldsters (relatives!)... certainly it's borderline novelty. Check me out earlier today on the thread... I trust you'll be somewhat less offended! ;)

Last edited:

sprout

Reaction score
While I agree with the rubber band, can't get behind the ridiculous AMEX black fees, but I guess if you're a heavy user of the perks then there you go. Unless it's a business edition, then meh.
Now, my considerably less than carbon card net worth posting. Feel free to engage in class warfare.

I always like the general proportions suggested in your fits, even if I don't always agree with individual stylistic elements.
I would suggest wearing a more contrasting cardigan (maybe the pictures are dark?). If it were me I don't think I would wear one that buttons up quite so high, but I realize this is a matter of personal preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Where do you usually take inspiration for your style? Choose up to 3 answers

• Styleforum & other menswear forums

• Instagram

• TikTok

• Reddit

• Fashion Magazines

• Fashion Blogs

• Friends & Acquaintances

• Celebrities/influencers