Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Mr.K, Mar 25, 2011.
That's a great look! Love the SC. Very well put together.
Digging the hair.
This is exactly the kind of broad stroke, empty criticism that brings the forum down and ultimately perpetuates lousy fits - all the recent posters/noobs feel roundly criticized (or worse: unwelcome), but not one bit of helpful advice is given, so nothing is learned.
Holdfast, as you astutely noted, today was not the day to levy that kind of assault. MC Hammer wants his suit back.
0. Compare to the last 2 tries, this is an improvement. However,
1. The jacket is a bit tight, it seems like the button is going to bust sooner or later.
2. The pants were too taper. Guys with skinny legs can pull skinnier pants off, however, skinny pants on guys with bigger legs give the sausage look. Also, you should never ever stack suit pants.
3. You should always wear balmorals with suits. Some bluchers may work such as ptb, but never gunboats.
1. Something to think about in term of color: You're a young person, your clothes need to have higher contrast. Everything right now look old in many ways, and increasing contrast may fix that.
2. Yyou seem like a skinnier person, try some tapered pants, they may work wonder.
These are great, both are noteworthy.
I usually don't post in this thread but I gotta say this is a fantastic look.
As I posted some pics during the weekend I guess I might be one of the horrible ones. I have never percieved myself as master of fit (I do think I made a pretty good job colour wise though), so I'd really like to have some pointers on my latest post.
No room for full body shot--wearing brown cords and gray suede chukkas
It wasnt like a Black Tie affair (except the hosts) but a black suit was appropriate. Tie isnt as bright IRL
I'm going to disagree. I like the colors, but the jacket (and all of his jackets) appear like they are hanging on for dear life in a wind tunnel. I'm no tailor, so I'm not sure what that problem is.
Not sure what that is supposed to mean?
The right shoulder is slipping off. Bottom top button, or properly roll the lapel as a 3/2?
Your hand is a bit busy there with the bracelet. Or maybe just move the bracelet above watch. It looks off and takes attention away from your gorgeous wrist watch.
Separate names with a comma.