• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

No the thing is, you are a failure who still wear diapers. That might be the reason for your obsession. I outreach you on everything. But even when you are pretending for having me on your blocklist, you still answer. Speaking about irony. I feel your pain silly lass.

Sigged...

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
HOLDFAST CAN YOU REPOSITION YOUR CLOCK TO A DIFFERENT WALL

No, but with your skills, you could just photoshop it away for me every time I post a pic and everyone would think that I did move it...
tounge.gif

Last edited:

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Nice suit, Foo. Is the variation in color on the OneShoe
2122.png
how they came or a result of your shine routine?

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

2122.png

Hmm. I dunno--I use Saphir cordovan cream on the whole shoe, and polish the fronts with black Kiwi polish, so that may explain the variation.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quote:
Just to clarify, for any international friends who may not be aware of the tradition (despite having to mention it on this thread every year!), it's actually a mark of remembrance rather than an aesthetic choice.

Hence the respectful placement. I just noticed three political pundits on Fox News wearing poppies so perhaps there will be fewer questions next year. Then again it could be like the RL sale thread and no amount of explanation will stop "guys, how do I get the extra 15%?"

lefty

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today, worked job #3, finished up job #4 (check Ercole's thread), and onto job #5. All the while doing job #1 (daddy). At least there was no class to teach today. Changed the buttons on the jacket as well, from:

IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_0710-1.jpg

IMG_0712-1.jpg

Thanks to all the vets on here today, and everyday...

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
HOLDFAST CAN YOU REPOSITION YOUR CLOCK TO A DIFFERENT WALL

No, but with your skills, you could just photoshop it away for me every time I post a pic and everyone would think that I did move it... :tounge:

Teh skillz, I haz dem.

Great. Can you now retroactively add light to the good doctor's room so that we can distinguish any of the details of his finery?

2122.png

Hmm. I dunno--I use Saphir cordovan cream on the whole shoe, and polish the fronts with black Kiwi polish, so that may explain the variation.

That would explain it. Thanks.

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like this, the fabric is incredible Foo, but I would like to see the whole jacket Definitely the 2% at a minimum. :slayer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads