• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats, nii. I hope the promotion comes with travel to places you'd really like to go.

macaroni

Reaction score
jacket- Mazurczak & Trzaska bespoke
trousers- Mystkowski bespoke
shirt- DaVinci MTM
tie- Hober
PS- Poszetka.com
shoes- Andrea Ventura

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks to all for the feedback and congratulatory notes. can't wait to move into my new office on Monday ... lol.

Details on Wednesdays suit and Tuesdays shoes please!!
Congrats on the promotion my friend :slayer:

Tuesday shoes - Peal & Co suede captoes
Wednesday suit - MTM H Freeman & Sons in a charcoal cashmere windowpane

grats Nii, deets on the last tie? (color and pattern)
thanks romeo

RLPL ... in a red/silver/white gingham.

dawg, I think the second collar looks better on you than the top. You are not enough of a pencil neck (to say the least) for a really wide spread. The more closed points look better IMO.

i agree ... the first shirt is TM Lewin ... they have served me well and come in some good fabrics/patterns/colors, but i have started moving away from them. the second shirt is my first set of shirts i had made ... unfortunately i'm not as happy with the length of the points either. hopefully the next would be better.

thx for the feedback Manton.

What do you think? Does this match? Go easy on me!

i think ita too busy ... and the earthy colors of the jacket are clashing with the reds in the p/s. also not a fan of the tie.

Congrats, nii. I hope the promotion comes with travel to places you'd really like to go.

thx P .. luckily i do get some good travel out of it.

Is that a PS in your pocket or a rolled up necktie? Serious question.

i thought so too ... lol.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That´s a great outfit. Special shout out to the shoes, the tie and the coat... they looked very nice imo

FlyingMonkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Macaroni, besides the shoes-thats excellent

I think it's great with the shoes. Shows he is his own man, and can break the rules because he knows what they are. It also goes with the tie, which unlike Spoo, I don't mind either.

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nope, just bought as is. Had the sleeves shortened w/ buttonholes and cleaned up the back and chest. Maybe the previous owner might have.
I really like that tie!
@Nii - congrats mate!

Hmmm, because if you look at the space below the pockets and the general proportions of the pockets and buttons to the top and bottom of the suit, it looks like it was shortened. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics