Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.
Personally, I'd be flattered if some guy somewhere else in the world saw something I wore and thought it looked good enough for him to wear, too.
I'm Jealous of all these great summer wardrobes
- Me likey
- Do all aussies dress like this?
I like the outfit...but you look like you're miserable.
- +1. LK, your outfit looks great, but it looks like you feel uncomfortable - Maybe it might be how the picture was taken
- Me likey - Do all aussies dress like this?
In Perth, yes. Just replace the jacket with a hoodie or surf jacket (untailored black jacket if your a big-timer), shirt with a white one, shoes with square ones and the pants un-hummed.
- history is never forgotten & don't be expecting me to invite you out on the town.
- enough bad delivery lines out there
lol, so mad.
Bonus points if the shoes are blue.
- I can't wait to see the ChairMan & the Lawyer go all martial law
the Chairman simply has his enemies killed.
Nice stuff, Jose. When did you get a Dynamic?
I like the tie.
Separate names with a comma.