1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtu2004

gtu2004 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

i like this. although i probably wouldve gone with plain shirt. on a second thought, i think i only like the fit of the pants. nice.

2. MrDaniels

MrDaniels Senior member

Well, here is a "test shot" I took last night to see if I liked it with a bow tie. I am still undecided as to the final elements. Mine is Freeman's Sporting Club.

It will make a full appearance next week.

[​IMG]

Too cool for school. I double-dog dare you to wear white shows with it!

3. kylelovesyou

kylelovesyou Senior member

i like this. although i probably wouldve gone with plain shirt. on a second thought, i think i only like the fit of the pants. nice.

I'd love to know where these pants are from. They look great.

4. tshaw

tshaw Senior member

Sorry - dbl post -

5. tshaw

tshaw Senior member

Threadbearer;

Things seem so much more civilized over there in Europe. I very nearly moved there after Bush's re-election. Oops! Did I say that out loud? [​IMG]

If he had time to cut up a lime, then he had time to crop out his pup tent. By the way, Spoo, which PS did you wear with those swim trunks?

If Spoo had time to cut up a lime, he wouldn't be in the picture - instead - it's "Garcon!" Actually, I was wondering what 'tie' he was wearing with his Bahamian 'Shorts'.. [​IMG]

T

6. emptym

emptym Senior member Moderator

... Beer is for drinking straight, lime is for margaritas (and pie).
    Exactly.

I'll try, gregaz. Corona (lime) and white beer (sometimes lemon) are the only beer-fruit combinations I drink (and only in summer).

Anyone else a fan of the Radler?

7. gregaz

gregaz Senior member

Anyone else a fan of the Radler?

Yuck. But what's worse is a concoction they drink in Germany which is a mix of beer and cola (known as Diesel). I tried it, and that simultaneous drinking and throwing up sensation is not something I care to repeat. As bonus, the foam settles on the sides of glass in the same way that it does in public hot tubs. The Spanish have their own version of this atrocity called Calimucho.

8. MBreinin

MBreinin Senior member

Too cool for school. I double-dog dare you to wear white shows with it!

If I had some white bucks, I would. I will be wearing spectators with it. White and brown.

Mike

9. Schorsch

Schorsch Senior member

I'll try, gregaz. Corona (lime) and white beer (sometimes lemon) are the only beer-fruit combinations I drink (and only in summer).

How about a Bananenweizen? Or has this not made it north?

10. Schorsch

Schorsch Senior member

Yuck. But what's worse is a concoction they drink in Germany which is a mix of beer and cola (known as Diesel). I tried it, and that simultaneous drinking and throwing up sensation is not something I care to repeat. As bonus, the foam settles on the sides of glass in the same way that it does in public hot tubs. The Spanish have their own version of this atrocity called Calimucho.

More generally known as "Schmutziges" or dirty beer. But your description is apt: it tastes the same going down or coming up. *Hurk*

11. Aaron01

Aaron01 Senior member

snip

You always do casual very well! [​IMG]

12. Parker

Parker Senior member Dubiously Honored

Nice cream suit, Holdfast. Love the pink shirt/navy tie. I like the looser looking trousers, too.
    How about a less 'matchy' pocketsquare?

13. AndrewRogers

AndrewRogers Senior member

Okay, this one is destined to end up in the creepy images thread, but an A&S thread tribute shot here, including a t-shirt from NZ. The toys are my nephew's but the photography is all mine.

[​IMG]

14. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Lime IS a fruit.
    I have tried it, I live in the land of Mexican beer and fruit - I just think it's gross. Beer is for drinking straight, lime is for margaritas (and pie).

Exactly.

I think lime is the only thing that makes it slightly bearable, and even then I'd rather not drink Corona. Then again I'm more of a fan of hoppy beers with some bite.

15. Racing Green

Racing Green Senior member

Still breaking these jeans in...and oh - the ps is not the same colour as the shirt...

[​IMG][​IMG]

Awesome collar roll. Awesome.

16. Rada

Rada Senior member

cigar lounge then summer evening party [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

How about a Bananenweizen? Or has this not made it north?

I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound too promising. White beer with banana?

18. AndrewRogers

I don't know what that is, but it doesn't sound too promising. White beer with banana?

There's nothing so divine as broad bean and banana wine, or so the ditty goes.

19. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

There's nothing so divine as broad bean and banana wine, or so the ditty goes.

Honger maakt rauwe bonen zoet.

Okay, this one is destined to end up in the creepy images thread, but an A&S thread tribute shot here, including a t-shirt from NZ. The toys are my nephew's but the photography is all mine.

[​IMG]

Fit of the jacket looks good, Andrew. The photography...

20. AndrewRogers

Honger maakt rauwe bonen zoet.

Fit of the jacket looks good, Andrew. The photography...

At my place, it's like a time warp back to 1995 when all digital photography looked like this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.