HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajv

ajv Senior member

[​IMG]

Lovely cuff-links.....

Adrian

2. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

[​IMG]

Noice.

3. srivats

srivats Senior member

4. daveboxster

daveboxster Senior member

They are blue/purple Gallos in blue/purpl weave.

[​IMG]

Whew... good choice.

BTW, the mantyhose comments was a joke!

5. MrDaniels

MrDaniels Senior member

Normally I wouldn't post pics of me in my Just Grapes uniform but seeing as how I was just given a promotion with an accompanying and somewhat substantial increase in salary, this will be one of the last times I will have to don it, so I figured I'd share it here.

So here it is....enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats on your raise/ promotion Pand...does this mean you are getting more consistent work at your real job, or that you are expanding your vino consultant career?

PS You look like you are a hitman for a very polite branch of the Mafia today.

6. PandArts

PandArts Senior member

Congrats on your raise/ promotion Pand...does this mean you are getting more consistent work at your real job, or that you are expanding your vino consultant career?

PS You look like you are a hitman for a very polite branch of the Mafia today.

Cheers Mr D! Well as it turns out my immediate boss is retiring in two weeks as so they needed someone to take over many of his duties, which will include taking over the photography of all architectural models built, manage and interface with outside photographers and freelancers, respond to and deal with all press inquiries and magazine requests and a whole slew of other expanded duties. Thus, I've had to cut my hours back at the wine shop to just Saturday's as I'm just not ready to give up the wine industry yet [​IMG]

Yeah I'm not sad that I won't have to dress like this on a daily basis that's for darn sure!

7. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Senior member

Cheers Mr D! Well as it turns out my immediate boss is retiring in two weeks as so they needed someone to take over many of his duties, which will include taking over the photography of all architectural models built, manage and interface with outside photographers and freelancers, respond to and deal with all press inquiries and magazine requests and a whole slew of other expanded duties. Thus, I've had to cut my hours back at the wine shop to just Saturday's as I'm just not ready to give up the wine industry yet [​IMG]

Yeah I'm not sad that I won't have to dress like this on a daily basis that's for darn sure!

Wonderful news, P!

8. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

[​IMG]

Spoo - I'm gonna go against the consensus view and say that I don't think this combination works. There are a lot of patterns and colours going on, not all of them complementary.

9. NOBD

NOBD Senior member

[​IMG]

Canclini fabric?

10. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Congrats! This is terrific.

11. 0b5cur1ty

0b5cur1ty Senior member

Consistently, you display a crisp, clean cut appearance. Always sharp.
    Thank you.

Love it so much. Just beautiful.
    Thanks.

Hangin':
    [​IMG]

Oh, very cool. [​IMG]

Just to irritate everybody here I wore a black suit to work in blazing sunlight. Excuse the pictures, I don't want my boss at the funeral parlor seeing me taking photos of myself. Could be bad for business...
    [​IMG]

Sharp as far as I can see but, again, you really should try and get some full length shots...

[​IMG]
    Nice combining. What's the temperature there?

..and... congratulations Pandarts!

12. MrDaniels

MrDaniels Senior member

But now you have a higher position that will give you more leeway to sport your Magic Mix and Match Suit Ensembles, right? So all is good...and I suspect you still get a discount on wine...

13. KtownGreg

KtownGreg Senior member

Still mixing it up with a blue theme. I know. Pull you pants up.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sammy, HY, BB, Drakes, Sammy, C&J, JLC

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. dhc905

dhc905 Senior member

[​IMG] Was in a hurry, blurry image fitting. Outfit not nice enough to require detailed pictures. Blazer: Isaia odd suit jacket that i WAS selling, but not anymore [​IMG] sweater: Jcrew shirt: Marc Jacobs pants: Helmut Lang shoes: Tods watch: Pam48 glasses: TF

15. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

Zegna jacket
    Zegna shirt
    DG pant
    BJ belt
    PS socks
    Gucci loafers
    Creed cologne
    Hamilton watch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.