• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

HappyCamper

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TwoStep
BLUE
10960065.jpg

002gl.jpg

003bdz.jpg

004spj.jpg

Do you shop at Herr Karl in Gothenburg??

Very nice.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Isaia

well it sucks then.

Parker has a similar jacket, I think his is Zegna fabric. I have something close to what yuo are wearing, done in a Zegna fabric, maybe I'll take a pic. Few people do this plaid pattern well, your Isaia is nice.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
well it sucks then.

Parker has a similar jacket, I think his is Zegna fabric. I have something close to what yuo are wearing, done in a Zegna fabric, maybe I'll take a pic. Few people do this plaid pattern well, your Isaia is nice.

Thanks (i think).

Parker's is amazing and I know the lawyer dude with the hot wife whose name I can't recall right now had one as well from Etro.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
...and I know the lawyer dude with the hot wife whose name I can't recall right now had one as well from Etro.

foo.gif
has an Etro jacket?

- B

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
I need serious help when it comes to sneakers. I know nothing!
smile.gif

I think the stan smiths or jack purcells will be a good start. Try them out in stores and see how you feel about them.

Parker's is amazing and I know the lawyer dude with the hot wife whose name I can't recall right now had one as well from Etro.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
TC Houston

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
foo.gif
has an Etro jacket?
- B

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

classic!!

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Beetleything
What is that in your pocket?
eh.gif

My cell phone. Thanks everyone for the compliments. HF, I'm glad you didn't bite.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tempestuous Yet Taciturn Wednesday:
- B

If it wasn't for two minor considerations I'd steal those trousers. Unfortunately they wouldn't fit and the fare to Boston is a bit steep... Lovely SC too.

Originally Posted by hymo
My tailor who is 66 has this thing about longer sleeves. He likes the cuffs to just barely peep out. And he made this even longer in anticipation of the wrinkling. I think he needs to read more GQ.

Thanks. It took us 3 commissions to get to this point.

If he does such a good job on the rest I'd forgive him the sleeve length issue.

Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix;3179882

I'd never have considered wearing a similar patterned shirt with a suit, but with the bow-tie it looks superb. I can't decide on the shoes - I don't mind the colour it's the staps that have me in two minds. I do think they need socks though
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gshen
That pink jacket is next level stuff!
worship.gif

Cheers!
Originally Posted by MJPond
Noob question...I think MoK looks absolutely fantastic, but I wonder about the black band in the panama when paired with the brown tie and shoes? What's the consensus on this?

Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH
Kind of a good question. I would never wear a black watch band with a brown belt and brown shoes. How about anybody else? Also, I only own black plastic framed glasses so based just on that I wouldn't wear brown. Am I just crazy?

The only time I generally worry about mixing brown and black is with belts and shoes. Maybe a brown banded panama would look better, but I'm not sure it would make much difference. I've got a brown banded canvas trilby I might try sometime, but I think the panama probably works better.

Originally Posted by ajv
Very nicely put together, I wouldn't dare to be so beautifuly dressed (up) to go to work, but I love it.

Adrian

cheers.gif
Any comments I heard were good natured and positive. I'm confident enough in my value to the place I work that even if my boss didn't like it my dress wouldn't be a concern.

Originally Posted by bullrams
Next level stuff!! One day, at your age, I'd like to wear something similar!!
worship.gif

Cheers - I'm not that ancient btw
wink.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

This is sooo good, I wont even post today.

Post away - I have many much les successful days
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by edmorel
MoK, you really did hit it out of the park. It does not even look like England, it's sunny and you are dressed in great, lively colors.

Thanks - rain forecast for tommorrow, but as I've got to travel up to a conference in Birmingham I'll be more soberly dressed and bad tempered anyway
smile.gif

He should be here, next to Guinness:

a34e69dfd27b64fc_landing.jpeg

- B

I could cope with that
cheers.gif

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
In a good way, words are so inadequate. Truly, an eye opener from head to foot.
smile.gif

Thanks
Originally Posted by Philip1978
Only a few?
smile.gif

The rest were speechless
lol8[1].gif

You have the panache to pull this off without looking like a total twonk. Superb.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

I think it's more brazen bloodymindness than panache
wink.gif

Originally Posted by audiophilia
Awesome.

Thanks
smile.gif

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TwoStep
BLUE
Nicely done - working with a single colour palette and getting it right isn't easy.

I need serious help when it comes to sneakers. I know nothing!
smile.gif

I know next to nothing about sneakers either, but I don;t know that Stan Smith are easily available over here.

Nice spring colours.

Originally Posted by Degendorff
Nothing I could wear or would want to wear, but it's great, especially because of the dark (black?) tie!

Thanks - dark brown - a tad darker than the toe-caps.

Kentishman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
TC Houston
Yeah, what happened to TC anyway?
Originally Posted by ManofKent
I know next to nothing about sneakers either, but I don;t know that Stan Smith are easily available over here.
Here.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kentishman
Yeah, what happened to TC anyway?

Hopefully it's just a short break - we all need them from time to time - I miss his posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads