• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butler

Reaction score
sftweed016.jpg

sftweed017.jpg

A great day for Copenhagen: The NOMA has just been chosen "Best restaurant in the World"

Steven Hitchcock Tweed SB suede detailed, leather buttons, my signature gauntlets
T & A Bespoke clan check shirt
Hermes Tie
Hober PS

chyrspchuck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DTO
not my dorm, visiting a friend and it is his camera and his skill talk to him about the room not me why people are so arrogant to assume that all things are copies of theirs, stop being an ass copied two jackets as first project(as mentioned), later are all original sashimi, uni rice and sake + santory whiskey explained the swelled body that night jackets straight from delivery and what the fuk are you refering maomao.. Oh and the belt is inspired by Tom Ford the 2009-2010 summer series not yours, did I decrease your Internet vanity since I own the same item Gaz no the beds are not bespoke, since I lived in a Hotel in Nagasaki not the dorm and no, I never washed the knit before. Complains about shrinkage please directs to United Arrows hate to explain this **** everytime -
devil.gif
DTO

Can't we all just get along? Why the f*ck is everyone always on DTO? Who cares, he copied, you shouldn't have put pictures on the internet if you didn't want to be copied. I don't know the guy and I just stalk the WAYWRN but I don't understand the hate for people imitating.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Butler
sftweed016.jpg

sftweed017.jpg

A great day for Copenhagen: The NOMA has just been chosen "Best restaurant in the World"

Steven Hitchcock Tweed SB suede detailed, leather buttons, my signature gauntlets
Hermes Tie
Hober PS

Good to see you again, Butler. I would like to see more of this fit. Is that a suit?

Mike

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
Well, I could not get a decent shot today. Sorry about the crappy pics.

Vintage Polo Suit
Brooks Brothers Tie
Calvin Klein shirt
Polo Belt
Imperial Gunboats on the feets.

Have a nice Tuesday. This is probably the last cool-ish weather we are going to have for a while.

Those (albeit nice) shoes wouldn't be my choice with a suit but thr rest looks good.
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
I particularly like the PS and the shoes are great as usual.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker

PS is well chosen for the shirt & tie.

DTO

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chyrspchuck
Can't we all get along

well not everyone, certain HKG gangsters may I say
and the hate is probably because someone else come up with the similar outfit; the other one is going to lose his Internet glamour/fame. And maybe these cyberspace vanities mean very much to them
frown.gif

and to be clear, only two jackets are copied and this is not one of them. Just people's ego to conclude everything has to be theirs
maybe someone will say Shakespear is not copying Marlowe but himself. You have no proof whether one copied the other, it was just the SFer whose camera is nicer and has more time to waste online; and then he became th original
( just saying
smile.gif

-
devil.gif
DTO

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Butler
sftweed017.jpg

Hermes Tie
Hober PS

Gorgeous SB

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dylanda
Hi everybody
I have been a lurker here for some time
This is my very first post
Regards

Dylanda

Does this mean I can bust out my '80s low gorge blue blazer again???

Interesting layering and combining.

Mike

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sunny start, but weather forecast to be a bit mixed:

20100427_main.jpg

20100427_detail.jpg

20100427_shoes.jpg

Shoes: C&J, Trousers: DAKS, Shirt: Brooks Brothers, PS: Gshen's Elf, Tie: Osborne's of Isle of Wight, Wool/Cashmere blend SC with action back: Brook Taverner

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4557562953_2bcd43f849.jpg
4557564367_1151554cdf.jpg
4558148132_d5f9526b8c.jpg

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
sunny start, but weather forecast to be a bit mixed:

20100427_main.jpg

20100427_detail.jpg

20100427_shoes.jpg

Shoes: C&J, Trousers: DAKS, Shirt: Brooks Brothers, PS: Gshen's Elf, Tie: Osborne's of Isle of Wight, Wool/Cashmere blend SC with action back: Brook Taverner

Love it. Classic.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads