HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sonlegoman

sonlegoman Senior member

[​IMG]
    Although I think the fit and details are absolutely immaculate, I don't think this type of stuff should be worn to an establishment that has festive window paintings, a stainless steel table, or serves any item called the Holly Jolly Mocha. But nonetheless, superb. You, young sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

2. gregaz

gregaz Senior member

If I was in an H&M or trendy suit, that is the moment I would be wearing a costume.
    So, what's the background story to this? You post photos of yourself wearing vintage suits (and looking generally awesome) in Paris surrounded by beautiful women. For majority here, this is like a dream come true - but what are YOU doing?

3. GoSurface

GoSurface Senior member

4. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

So, what's the background story to this? You post photos of yourself wearing vintage suits (and looking generally awesome) in Paris surrounded by beautiful women. For majority here, this is like a dream come true - but what are YOU doing?

Thank you, Right now I am living in San Diego, occasionally I get to travel. For the moment I buy and resell men's clothing). I hope to start an apprenticeship with a hatter. That is my dream, so I am chasing it.

5. gregaz

gregaz Senior member

Today's Edition is What / Who Are You Wearing: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] These are days that make people move to Arizona ... (poor suckers don't know what's coming at them in the summer) ... middle 60's, sunny - EVERYONE is outside. Went for a hike with the fam. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] And a reward ... a bit of Russian tradition. IST will be able to relate, I am sure. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

6. IST66

IST66 Senior member

[​IMG]

And a reward ... a bit of Russian tradition. IST will be able to relate, I am sure. [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Greg, is pleasant to me this small and very valuable backpack at you behind the back. I am assured, this best your acquisition![​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My friend, I is very glad that you have managed to get vobla. But I am assured that "ZhigulevskŠ¾Šµ" at you wasn't present!

7. cgo

cgo Senior member

Thank you, Right now I am living in San Diego, occasionally I get to travel. For the moment I buy and resell men's clothing). I hope to start an apprenticeship with a hatter. That is my dream, so I am chasing it.

well I hope you achieve your dream Tibor...all the best in the new year

btw what kind of clothing do you sell??

8. niidawg3

niidawg3 Senior member

Few pics from the holidays:
    [​IMG]

Bumming around town:
    [​IMG]

This guy:
    [​IMG]

Some new DJing heat i checked out Samsung:
    [​IMG]

Goofing around NYC in a pedicab:
    [​IMG]

9. Tibor

Tibor Senior member

Few pics from the holidays:
    [​IMG]

Bumming around town:
    [​IMG]

This guy:
    [​IMG]

Some new DJing heat i checked out Samsung:
    [​IMG]

Goofing around NYC in a pedicab:
    [​IMG]

You Sir have a smile that you can not buy in any department store![​IMG] [​IMG]

10. barims

barims Senior member

Tibor and Vanna - good to see you fellows out and about. Strong looks, the pair of you

11. tshaw

tshaw Senior member

[​IMG]

City Tavern! Boy, I haven't been there in a long while - glad to say I'll be going again soon! Good food and great ambiance. Try it after sunset, gives one a good feeling of how our forefathers met, ate, and decided on how to form a new nation.

T [​IMG]

12. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

I hope that this doesn't mean that you are going to stop posting in 2010. Please say that's not the case.
    Aaron

- just no more pictures for the time being
    I like to think that this series has at least partially been motivated by my comment about appreciating your photography.
    - maybe, maybe not.. Though I do appreciate your words..
    Big pimping, PG. This is the GoodLife. This pictures do have a cinematic effect
    [​IMG]
    Very nice, PG. Keep 'm coming.
    - not for a while..
    Do I hear the sound of a bit of air leaving SF?
    [​IMG]
    Yesterday, slouchy day, spent a good part of the day looking at cabins, finally found one:
    - I like
    If you're taking a break for a while, this is a pretty cool post to sign off with! Have fun on your "parole" from the board. [​IMG]
    - yes will have fun as I'm more interested LifeStyle..

13. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

Today's Edition is What / Who Are You Wearing:

[​IMG]

These are days that make people move to Arizona ... (poor suckers don't know what's coming at them in the summer) ... middle 60's, sunny - EVERYONE is outside. Went for a hike with the fam.

As I am reading this post, the temperature, outside, is ZERO. Shirt sleeves, sunny skies...it's just too much. I'm ready to move now! As always, great pictures!

14. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Senior member

PG,

Looking forward to your return! Have fun, i'm sure whatever venture your taking will lead to moar pics in the future!

Goomba

15. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

[​IMG]

This is a good shot of you in "comfort clothes" at your best. Nice tree, also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.