• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Claymore

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MBreinin
You have until 12 midnight EST, I do believe.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
...and 1/2 hour left to get your tweed entries in!!

Thank you gentelmen.

Unfortunately while I finally took the pictures; my computer decided to stop cooperating. Hopefully I will be able to get them posted sometime this weekend. Excellent showing everyone. I am sorry I could not squeeze into the contest.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by luftvier
Today: My entry is small time compared to you guys. Jeezus.
ffffuuuu.gif
Looks great.
Originally Posted by edmorel
Easily the best outfits WAYWN has seen in ages. MBreinin, Parker, TTO (ex-sweater) smashed it. BB, your best look to date and some great waistcoats and sportcoats from spoo/MoK/lufty. Good looks all.
We definitely look more comfortable than last week
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by Metlin
No tweed today.
smile.gif

This is a 6x1 DB that I've been thinking of converting into a 6x2 after taking it in a little. I've lost a little weight, and it looks a tad boxy on my silhouette. Thoughts?

To be honest I'm not convinced it would be easily fixable. If it was a little longer maybe. It doesn't look that bad, I'd either keep it as is or pass it on.
Outstanding. That PS and tie are really complementing each other!
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Mr. Claymore
Thank you gentelmen.

Unfortunately while I finally took the pictures; my computer decided to stop cooperating. Hopefully I will be able to get them posted sometime this weekend. Excellent showing everyone. I am sorry I could not squeeze into the contest.

Hope you still get them posted.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by someotherstyle
In a forum where there is no shortage of beautiful and well styled sport coats, this gray windowpane coat (clean, neat, imaginative) goes to the top of the list.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it looked a tad short but wasn't quite sure. It is not particularly old (~8 years), but I guess it's probably based off an older style. Which is why, I figured there's nothing to lose by experimentation. But oh well, you're probably right. Off to goodwill then.
smile.gif

I agree, send it to Goodwill and make someone else happy. It looks like a nice jacket, but the length isn't fixable.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
satw0.jpg

It is freezing today. Time to haul out the Bean Norwegian.

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow. Bad. Ass. You'd make a perfect Superman villain, sir.
wink.gif

LOL. Thanks!

Originally Posted by spoozy
Big Baller Suit. I might have preferred a diferent coloured bow-tie, though. Maybe dark-green or deep blue....

Thanks, Spooz. Green would be a nice choice.

Originally Posted by SpooPoker
0efcfdea.jpg

Love the SC. Maybe a bit too much going on though, Spoo. This is a Saturday fit?? Are you working?

Mike

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A bit more tweed...and yes, I do have leaves to be raked.

sportcoat - W.W. Chan in W. Bill fabric
shirt - Peter Lee cotton flannel brown check
belt - LL Bean
jeans - Seven
boots - Vass chukka in Antique Cognac calf

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

The curve of the breast pocket is a bit odd. I may have it altered one of these days, but we'll see.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today: Cold. Boring.
5211610871_47dae076d2_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads