1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tobacco Man

Tobacco Man Senior member

[​IMG]

Awesome jacket [​IMG]

2. EBugatti

EBugatti Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Late to the commentary here, but actually, I like this Spoo--very nicely done. Are those EG Oundles?

3. KenRose

KenRose Senior member

Spoo, I love your shoes

[​IMG][/quote]

4. EBugatti

EBugatti Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Like your combo today Spoozy! Did you get a haircut??????

5. someotherstyle

someotherstyle Senior member

[​IMG]

Spoo.... I think you can pull off that jacket, but I probably would have gone with navy pants, and a light shirt and different colored tie. Top half doesn't work, and I'm not in love with that color of pant with that jacket either. All individual good pieces though, but as a whole.....

[​IMG]

Greg, this is how it's done. Great pattern matching, and the fit is bang on.

[​IMG]

Doc, this is also how it's done. I'd rock the shit outta this.

[​IMG]

And the third great fit. I'd like a slightly shorter tie, but that's personal preference.

[​IMG]

Rob, both the overcoat and the sport jacket are too snug man. You're obviously in good shape, but this makes it look like you're getting too big for your clothes. And not in a good way unfortunately. Also don't think the earth tones do you any justice. Sweet tie tho.

6. Ianiceman

Ianiceman Senior member

First real post, Navy Ralph Lauren suit, Navy Purple Label tie, light blue Purple Label white collar shirt, Rolex Blue Ceramic white gold. This is such a great community, great insight from everyone, hope to hear back, Luke [​IMG]
    I have those cufflinks. And one day I will have that watch. Did you get a good deal? Looks like you lost the luminescent stud from the bezel.

7. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Like the jacket and colorplay - lapels look like they could take out an eye [​IMG]

Almost did today. [​IMG] Thanks man.

Late to the commentary here, but actually, I like this Spoo--very nicely done. Are those EG Oundles?

Thanks E - Nope, Gieves & Hawkes.

Spoo, I love your shoes

Thanks Ken

Spoo.... I think you can pull off that jacket, but I probably would have gone with navy pants, and a light shirt and different colored tie. Top half doesn't work, and I'm not in love with that color of pant with that jacket either. All individual good pieces though, but as a whole.....

I agree totally on the lighter shirt. But you dont think navy pants would have been too much blue? I had navy out originally but swapped them for the grey just for that reason. I thought the grey was great with purple.

I have those cufflinks. And one day I will have that watch. Did you get a good deal? Looks like you lost the luminescent stud from the bezel.

Good eye, +1

8. srivats

srivats Senior member

Does it count as a turkey triangle if the bottom of my tie is showing?

[​IMG]

Great colors in this outfit, Orgetorix. The fit is very nice as well.

9. polloloco

polloloco Member

Wow, you gents look great. Love all the colors and range of fabrics.

NachoBroadway - I, like Art of Time, am curious about that watch. Is it Nomos Glashutte?

10. someotherstyle

someotherstyle Senior member

I agree totally on the lighter shirt. But you dont think navy pants would have been too much blue? I had navy out originally but swapped them for the grey just for that reason. I thought the grey was great with purple.

Yeah, maybe a lighter shade of grey might help as well. Needs a stronger tie too. I don't know, I'd have to chuck a few pairs down and see what I like. But hey, props on wearing that thing.

11. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Senior member

RLP duffel
    JB scarf
    NM gloves
    NM rugby
    CK cords
    TB belt
    Zegna socks
    Ramano bluchers
    RL cologne
    Patek watch

12. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Senior member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Mountain Hardwear hat Inverallan scarf North Face jacket Luciano Barbera shirt KMW jeans Vasque boots

13. binge

binge Senior member

Likely to be my last WAYWRN post for a few weeks while I'm off on holiday.

Mauritius?

Moo...Michael Corleone's Tahoe crib?

14. lukeaiston

lukeaiston Member

O man you noticed! Yeah I must have dinked it on something, because i look down one day and my pearl was gone! I don't mind to much, i feel it gives it flare.

As for a deal, i couldn't tell you, it was a graduation gift from my dad, i'm very pleased with it, best watch i've ever owned

15. lukeaiston

lukeaiston Member

O man you noticed! Yeah I must have dinked it on something, because i look down one day and my pearl was gone! I don't mind to much, i feel it gives it flare.

As for a deal, i couldn't tell you, it was a graduation gift from my dad, i'm very pleased with it, best watch i've ever owned

Luke

16. spoozy

spoozy Senior member

Dude, the hair! Who can I live vicariously through now!

Never mind, it´ll come back [​IMG]

This is downright conservative for you, Spooz. I did not have to take my anti-seizure medicine to view your post. [​IMG] I like the new direction and I approve of the tie.

Wow, that came surprisingly. Even with that yellow cardy? [​IMG] I can assure you i´m wearing something that will prompt you to take anti-depressiva tonight [​IMG]
    Cheers, Mike!

Spoozy! The hair!!

Gone! In ! An ! Instance! [​IMG]

Like your combo today Spoozy! Did you get a haircut??????

Thx a lot, EBug. Yes, went to the hairdresser and that´s the result. [​IMG]

17. kong1801

kong1801 Active Member

18. clarinetplayer

clarinetplayer Senior member

[​IMG]

Liking this shirt: the beefy collar, the pattern and color, the cuffs

19. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

I like this Rob, although the cardigan blows the fit of the SC.

Rob, both the overcoat and the sport jacket are too snug man. You're obviously in good shape, but this makes it look like you're getting too big for your clothes. And not in a good way unfortunately. Also don't think the earth tones do you any justice. Sweet tie tho.

I don't think its the cardigan Mike, although the sweater doesn't help. I have a few items Frank needs to let out a little as I've been busting my ass at the gym lately, and I think its showing a bit. I also do need to layer as I walk to work now (its just so much easier) and it's been hella cold. Re: the earth tones, what else would you suggest? I have lots of brown in my wardrobe, and only recently has this comment been made by a few people. I can't always be in Blue and grey, I'd get bored, more of the red plaid pants??[​IMG] Thanks for the comments guys.

20. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

Awesome pants.

Cheers Spooz, they're Pantas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.