• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Love those shoes, audiophilia!

EZ

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I like that, gnat.

+ one. That horseblanket never gets old.

Originally Posted by srivats
Parker, who made those suede chukkas? They look great.

BB Peal. My faves. I wear them with everything. Kinda want the brown calf version, too.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Interview, so no pocketsock. I'm a little rigid as I didn't have a chance to fully relax my arms, and the camera died after this shot. The sleeves normally show about 1/4" of cuff. I should also mention that this suit was tailored before my weight loss and before I liked cuffs on non-pleated trousers. It needs to be taken in a little bit, especially in the skirt/seat area. And of course add cuffs.
smile.gif
21od4bs.jpg

tshaw

Reaction score
Hey, Vox..a little side note - Salon concerts are making a comeback in Boston...If you're interested in harp music, Harpist Judith Kogan and her husband Hugh Wolff host the 'Distinguished Harpist Series' in their Victorian home in Newton...Next one is May 2. Hugh Wolff was the conductor for the NJ Symphony Orchestra and, under his baton, took the orchestra into world-class status, while also conducting a chamber orchstra in St. Paul...He's also a very nice man....thought with your connections, you might be able to get an invite. Should be a great evening.

Oh....by the way, the BSO has a new principal harpist - Jessica Zhou - supposed to be very good and is a world-class artist..Let me know your thoughts.
smile.gif

T

archetypal_yuppie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr.K
The cuffs look great. I like the 2" cuff.

facepalm.gif
How have SO many people been SOOO brainwashed into something that looks SOOOO ridiculous?????

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't be able to see people's socks when they're standing straight... AAaaarg
ffffuuuu.gif

And the huge turned up cuffs... Aaaarg. Do any of you walk around in the real world
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie
facepalm.gif
How have SO many people been SOOO brainwashed into something that looks SOOOO ridiculous?????

Seriously!!!!!!!!!! You shouldn't be able to see people's socks when they're standing straight... AAaaarg
ffffuuuu.gif

And the huge turned up cuffs... Aaaarg. Do any of you walk around in the real world
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

I know you must be frustrated, but the reason you're being ignored is that no one gives a **** what you think. Why don't you post a few pics of yourself and maybe your mad stylez will earn the respect of us all, and you'll start a glorious deep break 'n' cuffless revolution.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
facepalm.gif

ffffuuuu.gif

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

What's up your ass?
ffffuuuu.gif

tshaw

Reaction score
facepalm.gif

ffffuuuu.gif

ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Historically, men's trousers had 'larger' size cuffs.. Check out any men's fashion magazines in the 40's/50's and you'll see decent size cuffs. My understanding is that only in the 60's did we begin to lose cuff lengths, when 'economics' began to invade the fashion world and dictated what men should wear vs. men saying out loud what they will wear.

To answer your question - yes.

T

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Where da cakes, brutha?

Urinals need da cakes.

- B

Budget Cuts B, Budget Cuts. They did let go a few teachers though before they decided the cakes were next, so at least they were being responsible about it.

Originally Posted by audiophilia
Is that the staff khazi?

Hells no...this is 7:30 AM before the kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads