HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LabelKing, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niidawg3

niidawg3 Senior member

Thursday Lunch with Dad
    [​IMG]
    Lee Baron, Mabitex, Coach, Alden, Rolex

great color on that jacket ... i think the fit is awesome too ... no issues here with the lapel ...

i do see the pocket does look a little funky like forex said ... maybe can be an easy fix to reposition it ... it seems tilted to the right (our right). overall a very nice summer number!!

2. Mr.K

Mr.K Senior member

Mr.K,that's a decent jacket from Lee Baron. I would make the lapels bigger with some roll. Can't see your chest pocket, looks a bit off to me but I think it's pretty good for the price. Do you just send them your measurements?

I sent in a jacket for measurements. The design is actually based off of one of Phat's sport coats. The pocket is straight, it just bells out.

3. kevinsp8

kevinsp8 Senior member

Play and dinner with friends. Not convinced with the button stance or something on this jacket... suggestions welcome.

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. SpooPoker

SpooPoker Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

From the moment we founded OKBridal, our vision was to empower people worldwide in buying and selling online.

And I must add that it was OKBridal to inspire me to start buying and selling online.

5. Rada

Rada Senior member

Play and dinner with friends. Not convinced with the button stance or something on this jacket... suggestions welcome.

[​IMG][​IMG]

I think the color is great as well as the overall fit and textures (especially love the pocket square). I just like a slight break with cuffed pans and I think the BP could be lowered... but that's all preference, I think

6. kevinsp8

kevinsp8 Senior member

I think the color is great as well as the overall fit and textures (especially love the pocket square). I just like a slight break with cuffed pans and I think the BP could be lowered... but that's all preference, I think

Thanks Rada... I'll keep that in mind for next purchase... I'm assuming a tailor could not change the button stance on it now.

7. scruff

scruff Senior member

Thanks Rada... I'll keep that in mind for next purchase... I'm assuming a tailor could not change the button stance on it now.

Probably not a great idea, but you can add a button and have it roll to the current lower button (which will then be the middle button).

8. Mr. Moo

Mr. Moo Boxercise Toughguy

9. literasyme

literasyme Senior member

Pants too short.

I don't think so -- they're borderline, but OK. The button stance is very odd. It looks like a 3-button with the bottom one missing and the top one buttoned. The second button would be closer to where it should close. Weird.

What's that patio? Looks vaguely familiar...

10. emptym

emptym Moderator Moderator

I've figured it out; you're a sartorial chameleon. Your clothing transforms to match the clothes of those you stand next to. [​IMG]...
    Amazing, isn't it??

Neo, we are definitely coming to your town on Sat.

11. kevinsp8

kevinsp8 Senior member

I don't think so -- they're borderline, but OK. The button stance is very odd. It looks like a 3-button with the bottom one missing and the top one buttoned. The second button would be closer to where it should close. Weird.

What's that patio? Looks vaguely familiar...

That's exactly what I thought when I put it on today... I had buttoned the bottom button, as that felt right. Then I realized my mistake and buttoned the top one... so maybe I can just add a third button. Good tip. I think I got it at the Holt Renfrew Last Call, so maybe it was a defect or something.

Patio was Shanghai Cowgirl.

12. vncrz

vncrz Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'm really liking how the high gorge looks here
    [​IMG] Lee Baron, APC, LGC, Alden, Rolex
    Love the belt! What's LGC (assuming it's the maker)?
    Play and dinner with friends. Not convinced with the button stance or something on this jacket... suggestions welcome. [​IMG]
    It seems to me like the button point should be at the bottom button or at most 1" higher than that. PERFECT break on the trousers (or lack of)

13. Drudged

Drudged Senior member

I went with the Huntsman.
    [​IMG]

Your collars always look great, may I ask what shirts you normally wear?

14. GuidoWongolini

GuidoWongolini Senior member

Not telling.. Just saying.. [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

15. barims

barims Senior member

^ Not bad, PG

Mr.K,that's a decent jacket from Lee Baron. I would make the lapels bigger with some roll. Can't see your chest pocket, looks a bit off to me but I think it's pretty good for the price.

I agree with this assessment

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.