• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
DSC_7602.jpg
Sweet slubbyness

chrisb0109

Reaction score
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Other than the sleeve length, everything here is very nice. Not totally sure about the tone/contrast between jacket and trousers, but it's certainly get-awayable-with.

Thank you.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Day out with the kids at the Boogie Down Zoo...

IMG_9266.jpg

And to prove that you don't have to be Luca to look like a doosh with your shirt unbuttoned:

IMG_9286.jpg

Shirt and shorts home-made from older gear.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aaron01
How can you tell the authenticity of an item from one, somewhat poorly taken, photo online.

Originally Posted by onix
I am not the one who commented, but I can answer your question. IIRC, the eagle logo is used exclusively for either Giorgio Armani or Emporio Armani. However in all belts (or accessories if that matter) of GA and EA, it will either say nothing or the full name of the line (GA, EA, "Emporio Armani", "Giorgio Armani", etc.,), but never just "Armani" by itself.

Nevertheless, authenticity is somewhat irrelevant in this thread, IMO. Carry on guys.

The eagle logo is only used on Emporio and Armani Jeans; but it was used either along or with the FULL name of the line. The only Armani products that just say "ARmani" is the Armani Junior/Baby line.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix
awesomeness
I love the colors. Thats what Im talking about! And the "sartorial cognoscenti" line was perfect BTW.

Originally Posted by MBreinin
Monday

This is really well done, Mike.

Originally Posted by tshaw
OOOO - Nice!! I mean, really nice!!
smile.gif

T

Thanks T - I actually hate my tie with the outfit looking back at it now online.

Threadbarer, can you please post so your signature can sum up my feelings?
confused.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3
Defensa Sartoria:

Lovely. Are you there on business?

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Day out with the kids at the Boogie Down Zoo...

NYRubinacci?
laugh.gif

Whats got the little one spooked off camera? Very cute.

Originally Posted by Holdfast
Feeling confused today...

Cufflinks look great - and this suit is awesome. Im usually not a fan of a logo laden tie, but I think this works for you.

GiltEdge

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At Work. Inside button thread came lose while traveling with the jacket, so it's unbuttoned in there, which caused the awkward fit.

IMG_0251.jpg

Treat from the office:

IMG_0257.jpg

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Defensa Sartoria:
05001566.jpg

This is why you are one of my heroes.​

tshaw

Reaction score
Thanks T - I actually hate my tie with the outfit looking back at it now online.

Sorry, Spoo - I liked how the paisleys softened the lines, and then the color was shared with the PS. as well as grays pick up some color from whatever other color is around it. And then the sublety of the warm copper color in PS picking up the shoes.

When I said I was painting my kitchen grey, everyone said "oh! It's such a cold color". I painted my kitchen and hung antique copper molds to round out and warm up the color. I liked both adventures in the grey/gray sphere.
fight[1].gif

T

Holdfast - Masterful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads