1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hmm, I need help.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by drizzt3117, Jul 25, 2006.

1. tricket

tricket Well-Known Member

Well... it is only water resistant to 25m. Surely, that can't be enough for your needs.

Don't tell me you are still water resistant at that depth!![​IMG]

2. Jill

Jill Senior member

Heh, buying Orange County real estate right now is a dangerous proposition. I'm getting ready to unload at the moment, although with the recent Fed comments the housing market might last a bit longer yet even at the incredible bubble prices.
    Then you could move to Dallas!![​IMG] We never had the big RE bubble that some parts of the country had, but there are areas - land in particular - that are growing at 30%/yr. Then again, I just read an article in Town & Country, I think, about how the "new Tuscany" for 2nd homes is across the Adriatic in Croatia, Montenegro, etc. Coastal properties are allegedly double in price every year or two. Then again, you have to wait 5 year to sell them if you want to avoid capital gains tax.

Maybe you should just go ahead and buy the watch! [​IMG]