1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

hlp w/ conversation openers (not cheezy pick up lines)

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by wing8tes_qw, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

nice nails. are they fake? well, they are nice anyway.

It's called a "neg".

demonstration of higher values.

Immature, insecure women should flock to you.

2. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

Immature, insecure women should flock to you.

If the goal is purely to get laid - and I dont see why thats such a bad thing in your early years - having immature, insecure women flocking to you is more than half the battle.[​IMG]

3. jml90

jml90 Senior member

I had an old man tell me boy if you knew what you were doing you'd grab her by the crotch and say want to go get a piZZa and fuck. Didn't work. Not saying it won't, but it didn't.

4. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

5. nate10184

nate10184 Senior member

Like many have said here the two most important things in dealing with women are patience and a short memory. If you don't hit it off immediately with a girl just let it go and don't blame yourself, usually it has more to do with circumstances than with anything you said.

If you do hit it off I've noticed its often best to walk away the first or second time. Girls are so used to guys being overzealous that if you can walk away from a good conversation without asking for a phone number or a date, girls will be surprised and it will set you apart from others. She will remember you the next time you run into each other and then you will find it much easier to move forward. This only works of course if you see the girl again.

Forcing the issue is never, never the way to go. If you feel you have to then the girl is not for you. If you can convince yourself of this then you are ahead of the game. My 2 cents.

6. gumercindo

gumercindo Senior member

most girls are not going to date some random guy living in their building because they'll figure that if they break up with him or it doesn't work out, they'll have to live next to him afterwards or worse, have to move to get away. [​IMG]

you're in a perfect spot living this close by to someone that hot: it would be best to actually become friends with her (and tell her you're not hitting on her) and have her introduce you to her other friends at some point in the future. Because you live so close you might actually be able to hang out with her often over time.

hot girls who are 'just friends' make the best wingmen because usually they have other hotties they hang out with and you go in endorsed [​IMG]

plus,,,other girls see you with her and it automatically improves your social standing with them [​IMG]

Best idea, imo.

Besides hooking up with this girl, the next best thing is to become friends with her so you can meet her other (hot) friends. It's kind of like the Seinfeld episode with George and it's true on so many levels.

7. fatty

fatty Senior member

Start furiously humping her leg. That always works.
    Elevators are NOT for talking. They are MADE of awkward.

My opinion: start a conversation with a purpose. Once that's established, introduce yourself. I can't stand it when people don't do that and/or try to hold my attention chitchat.

8. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Poking my tongue out at girls works for me.

I dont know why, but its just kinda what I do. I poke out my tongue, they look at me funny. I do it again. They poke tongue out back. I walk over there and then <surplus fat trimmed> they sleep with me.

Listen to Matt for he is wise, and then <excess fat trimmed> sleep with him.

Sartorian's advice best matches what my own would be. If you have an eye out for something special about every girl you see, you will eventually find something special. If you actually care what she has to say, conversation will be easy. 1 + 1 = 69.

Tom

9. Nexus6

Nexus6 Senior member

Pretend she has a dick.
    Then just say hi like you would anyone else.

She'll probably appreaciate being talked to like a person and not an object.

Can you imagine how many times a female hears the pathetic male mating call:
    'Hey Baby'

No wonder they develop a blank gaze into space at an early age.

10. JoeWoah

JoeWoah Senior member

Hollywood for Ugly People... Washington, DC
    Wow, you really went digging.

11. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Wow, you really went digging.

Wow, I actually started reading the entire thread again until I hit my own post and then realized how old this one was!

12. dacia1300

dacia1300 Senior member

tell her your cat needs braces, ask her if she'd like to donate to the cause. in like flynn.

13. Liam

Liam Senior member

Compliments always seem to work, especially if you are genuine with them. But chose one thing to compliment her on only, if you list off too many you start to look pathetic to her and droolie.

14. Zenny

Zenny Senior member

Do you floss before or after you brush?