• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 5: Good Art HLYWD rosette courtesy of Self Edge

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 5th auction is for a custom Good Art HLYWD bracelet courtesy of Self Edge. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HK Meet?

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
Anybody interested in an HK meet? I'll be around 21st to 24th ...

Think of the New Year Contest Thread possibilities!

why not count me in!

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If we get enough people, I was thinking of getting the private room at the Classified next to The Press Room? It seats about 20 I think but I don't know how the pricing works. I imagine it's quite difficult to get at this time of year too.

Anyone else have any ideas for where to do it?

Fishball

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yfyf,

Wish to join, but I'll be very busy before Chinese New Year, so you guys have fun.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This may just turn out to be a jaunt to the local 大家乐

what about a da pai dong ;-) we can all BAB

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have no idea what anything you just said means.

I guess we could all just chillax under the HSBC building Sunday-style.

i dont know about that, as i never am in HK at the weekends, i go home to roost!

earthdragon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bummer guys - I've been here on & off for almost 2 months and I'm leaving Friday!
I had Lunch at 'The Pawn' today and was really impressed with the place. Service & Food were top notch. It could be a good starting place for drinks.
Vivo on Elgin Street was also realy good.
How about 'Dong Boh' , (North Point Wet Market)?. They do great 'Pissing Prawns'.
Have a blast anyways & don't forget The Cohiba's for PG.

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested in an HK meet? I'll be around 21st to 24th ...

Think of the New Year Contest Thread possibilities!

I'M IN!!!! I get back from SIN this Fri..

Toiletduck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This may just turn out to be a jaunt to the local 大家乐

I've been having more and more meals there. They are really ramping up their quality & choices...no really.

luk-cha

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Toiletduck
I've been having more and more meals there. They are really ramping up their quality & choices...no really.

well it keeps "everyone happy" thats why la!

gazman70k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If we get enough people, I was thinking of getting the private room at the Classified next to The Press Room? It seats about 20 I think but I don't know how the pricing works. I imagine it's quite difficult to get at this time of year too.

Anyone else have any ideas for where to do it?

A few ideas in no particular order...

Option 1 (Asian Menu): China Club for dinner then cigars at a private lounge

Option 2 (Italian Menu): Nichollini's private dining room at the Conrad Hotel and then cigars at the bar

Option 3 (Modern Indian Menu): Dinner at Sevva in Prince's Building and then drinks and on the Sevva varenda bar (but we'll probably freeze our asses off if inadequately dressed).

Option 4 (French Menu): Dinner at Petrus in Island Shangri-La and then nightcap at the Lobster Bar & Grill

Option 5 (Asian Menu): Peking Garden in Central and then looting and burning the Berluti boutique across the street then off to Dragon-i to impress the ladies.

These are of course just HK Island suggestions. Possibly could do something in SoHo and then try to get into the Feather Boa Club.

Booking is essential so lets get motivated. Don't want to be in a situation where we can't organise a root in a brothel.

Gaz

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 27 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 137 17.4%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 257 32.7%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 124 15.8%