• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Himark Martin?

new obsession

Reaction score
Just got an e-mail that "Himark Martin" will be in town soon. I am not sure how I got on this list, but I figured I would see if anyone here had heard of them. Strikes me as one of the travelling Indian tailors from HK, with the corresponding hit or miss tailoring and questionable quality.

To be clear, I am not looking for recommendations on tailors, just curious if anyone has heard of this particular outfit.

http://www.himarkmartintailors.com

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here.

ohoox

Reaction score
So for anyone interested, I had a suit made via Arvi of Himark Martin while he was visiting Ottawa. I am thrilled with it.

For a 150TC italian wool, 3pc suit with surgeon's cuffs, 1000 even seems like a decent deal for MTM. I have seen pictures of Maxwell's suits online and they do not compare, in my opinion.

They also do shirts but I have not had any experience with them...yet. Maxwell's is cheaper on this front. Himark does batches of 7, whereas Maxwell's can do them in 3's.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ohoox
So for anyone interested, I had a suit made via Arvi of Himark Martin while he was visiting Ottawa. I am thrilled with it.

For a 150TC italian wool, 3pc suit with surgeon's cuffs, 1000 even seems like a decent deal for MTM. I have seen pictures of Maxwell's suits online and they do not compare, in my opinion.

They also do shirts but I have not had any experience with them...yet. Maxwell's is cheaper on this front. Himark does batches of 7, whereas Maxwell's can do them in 3's.

Would love to see fit pics.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 32 3.8%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 144 17.1%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 280 33.2%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 132 15.7%