1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hillary Duff Really Appreciates Getting Engaged

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by willpower, Feb 23, 2010.

1. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

A nice private moment would be a kiss possibly sex, not just choking down his cock as if its the best present she ever got!
    This from the class act who, not 24 hours ago, bragged in another thread about having a foursome (with 3 girls!!!). [​IMG]

Are you 12?
    Probably.

i sent this to my wife.
    Too late now. Should have sent it when she was your girlfriend.

2. sonick

sonick Senior member

i sent this to my wife.

[​IMG] Do you realize what you've done? Now she won't blow you without a new diamond ring beforehand.

3. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

[​IMG] Do you realize what you've done? Now she won't blow you without a new diamond ring beforehand.

she doesn't even when she does get diamonds! i had nothing to lose [​IMG]