• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hilfiger slim fit chinos - hidden pocket at waistband???

Alfred001

Reaction score

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:plain:

But I'll entertain

If the pocket is on the outside of the pant then it can be a coin pocket (I believe that is the intention) if it its inside I usually see it as a condom pocket.

What is it that you are looking for in a pant, I think your paying primarily for name brand with those.

Hope it helps.

Alfred001

Reaction score

But I'll entertain
If the pocket is on the outside of the pant then it can be a coin pocket (I believe that is the intention) if it its inside I usually see it as a condom pocket.
What is it that you are looking for in a pant, I think your paying primarily for name brand with those.
Hope it helps.
I'm looking for a pair of slim tapered khakis/chinos that just have the standard four pockets with buttons on the back ones. I was wondering what this "hidden pocket at waistband" is because if it's something that is inside it wouldn't bother me.

Why do you say I'm primarily paying for name brad with those, they're one of the cheapest I've found scouring the internet.

CalTex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm looking for a pair of slim tapered khakis/chinos that just have the standard four pockets with buttons on the back ones. I was wondering what this "hidden pocket at waistband" is because if it's something that is inside it wouldn't bother me.

Why do you say I'm primarily paying for name brad with those, they're one of the cheapest I've found scouring the internet.

I would say so, but again I am not a sf vet. and I can only go off of what I have been told and what I have observed. I have not really bought anything that was TH since the nineties.

I am also looking for some tapered chinos and I will show you what I have been considering.

TWD

AW

E

There are more economical options out there, but in my experience J.Crew and the likes are poorly constructed and fit is sub-optimal.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.