1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Highly recommended seller....

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by The_Foxx, Jan 23, 2004.

1. The_Foxx

The_Foxx Senior member

This is one of several great transactions I've had with an ebay seller, honest*goods. Consistently has the best of the best, and prices are reasonable....and once in a while-- for repeat customers-- may be negotiable.

I don't know of any tailoring house that does double breasted like Brioni, and the suit I've just purchased reminds me of the one Cary Grant wears on the cover of Flusser's book. wow.

not sure yet about this new seller, only-the-best1, but he has a bunch of RL Purple Label new suits (mostly DB, look pretty sharp.)

2. A Harris

A Harris Senior member Dubiously Honored

I know the seller fairly well - he is a good guy. He doesn't know much about suits but he's honest in my experience. I've seen those Purple Label's in person and passed on buying most of them because they are such a hard-to-sell size (40 long.) They are all authentic and perfect as far as I saw. Except avoid the camel/brown herringbone cashmere suit - it's got a significant pulled thread on the front of it.