1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Highest quality dark grey henley shirts that stands up to everyday (ab)use yet looks and feels elega

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by turantelle, Aug 31, 2016.

1. turantelle

turantelle Member

For everyday I only wear dark gray henley shirts that feel lightweight on the body (I live in California), but so far I've yet to find one that lasts more than a few months without falling apart, even though I only cold wash and never tumble dry my clothes.
    I've tested a few recently, all of the below have either pima or combed/ring spun cotton, but they fall short;

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

From left to right
    Alternative Men's Moroccan T-Shirt: Too flimsy, reviewers says it falls apart after two washes.
    Lucky Brand Men's Salt Point Y-Neck Shirt: Great look and feel, my favorite of the bunch, but got a hole after 1 week of use, also the most expensive @ $40.
    Spenglish Men's Pima Short Sleeve Henley: Tacky silver branding on the sleeve alone a deal breaker. Looks a cheap.
    Bella + Canvas Men's Triblend Short Sleeve Henley: Feels and looks cheap, very bouncy fabric from the polyester and rayon.

Any suggestions of what to try next?

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016