High rise pants

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by bville321, Aug 29, 2016.

1. bville321

bville321 New Member

Can anybody recommend some high rise pants for me. I have always liked pants with a high rise because of the way they look and feel but they seem to be almost impossible to find. Im looking for jeans and also dress pants. Most pants I have tried on in stores will say 'sits at the natural waist' or something like that but their never high enough. Preferably I would like these pants to be 50 dollars and under but any price is ok.

Also for anybody who is interested I have found a couple of pairs of pants that have a high rise. The first is the wrangler 13mwz cowboy cut jean. Im not sure if their quite a high rise but they are definately higher than most. The other pants are the circle s cotton ranch pants. These have a nice high rise and overall look very good but for me the only down side is the belt loops. They are western style keystone belt loops and personally im not a big fan of them thought some people might like them. Thanks

2. sunicole

sunicole Senior member

3. bville321

bville321 New Member

Thanks for your reply, those pants look pretty nice but I think the legs are a little narrow for my taste

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016

4. double00

double00 Senior member

13wmz is the original broken twill denim

but nothing compares to STF levis 501.