• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High quality t-shirt brands

daytrader

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Looking to buy some high quality t-shirts and was wondering can someone give me a heads-up on some high end brands comparable to trovata, barking irons and wcaga. Thanks in advance!!!

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wings + horns / loopwheeler

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Define high quality? For durability, nothing beats the Hanes fitted tees. They're not exactly the most perfect fit (that is, they're not real slim), but they hold up through washing after washing.

Target's Champion athletic fit tees are pretty good, too, and cheap.

As for fit and feel, I'm just like Jack on Will and Grace: I adore the Banana. Plus the price doesn't break my bank.

Kodiak

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jskidder
n. hoolywood under summit wear. if you are skinny.
lol8[1].gif
thats ridiculous

Sigmeow

Reaction score
Quite frankly, I'm a big fan of Structure's tee shirts.

They have an interesting material mix, being 3% spandex and 97% cotton, but they look excellent and don't stretch out, and since I like to wear my shirts a bit tight, they are AWESOME.

You might have to size up, they have a pretty tight fit. For me, anyways.

BeauIXI

Reaction score
Good thread.

I have a Bertoni V-Neck that's such a nice slim fit and such interesting fabric that stretches out fine but snaps right back into place.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by energie
G-Star
Energie
Diesel
Replay

I believe the question was "What are high quality t-shirt brands?" Not "What eurotrash brands are easy to find at the Off Saks outlet?"

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Welcome to your weekly new t-shirt thread.

yeayea

Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid

lol

jcrew and amer apparel for me
smile.gif

Brigden

Reaction score
I bought a lot of Banana Republic tees years ago and even after repeated washings they have held up and kept their colour. Only now, after probably hundreds of washings, are they starting to fray a bit at the neck. The fit is good, too. Slim through the torso and high sleeves.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by braidkid

A sticky with a list of important threads like this would be nice.

a thread or two on tshirts, quality, cheap, graphic

a thread or two on cheap fashion

cheap dress shoes and cheap sneakers

maybe an "advise my style" thread where new posters who want to post a pic and get critique/advice can go instead of new ones for each person.

probably something else where consistent discourse can be had. I know we have that one thread with links but it's kinda old and apparently no one uses it. No biggie, just saying

magician- nice burn

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads