• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High-protein food recommendations

dimshum

Reaction score
I'm partial to almond butter myself. To me, it tastes sweeter and tends to be slightly chunky - delicious.

jessetk313

Reaction score
Pumpkin spice cliff bars. I love them. Taste just like carrot cake. A little high in sugar yes but will give you good fats, protein, and carbs.

njjhkjhhgg

Reaction score
What this scroll is suggesting is that the tauten race is one of the oldest races on WOW Azeroth one of the original races that

were created to roam the world.WOW Gold The tauten people fell under some kind of

corruption and turned upon each other and in her sorrow; the Earthmother tore out her "eyes" and set them to watch over the

world, unable to bear the sight of her children's corruption.Buy WOW Gold While she can no longer

see, the Earthmother still watches over her children over all living things on WOW Azeroth.

WOW Power LevelingAs for her "eyes," they now circle the world on their own, no

longer a part of her. Do you have a hurry using of WOW gold? Just come to our site, Buy Aion

Gold
and contact us, we will provide you the cheapest WOW gold.Aion Leveling

We will replay you as soon as possible. Come on! What are you waiting for? Remember us always feed you the most exceptional

service as well as fastest delivery.

Mr. Lee

Reaction score
Protein bars. Chicken is a pain to lug around and tuna stinks, as do hard boiled eggs. Nuts are good but you end up eating too many.

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Greek yogurt all the way. In one of those small containers of Fage yogurt you get as much protein as a lot of protein bars and fewer calories. Plus it's way less processed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads