• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

High end tshirts not mma/fighter themed help???

imlost

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am not new to this forum, but I am newly registered. Great forum, seems like a great active group.
I like to wear quality clothing. I am in my early twenties. Its tough to find really good quality tshirts, i dont wear tshirts a lot, but sometimes its nice to put on a good quality soft tshirt. I like something with a little graphic on it but the stuff now is out of control.
The affliction type mma based tshirts are way over board with skulls, crosses, death, and now they are putting foil all over them.
im not into that. the quality of the affliction shirts is actually pretty high, but im not an mma fighter and never plan to be one. Theres no in-between, it goes from that to plain as far as high end t's goes, I did find one company that has limited edition t's, great quality and really clean designs, i bought one, but before i found them, i never heard of the company before, i guess i have something original at least.
does anyone have any suggestions?

Leif-fire-eater

Reaction score
check out Rogues Gallery and don't count out etsy for great small run artist t-shirts.

imlost

Reaction score
i originally posted this in the first forum, kind of the wrong spot. Rogues is pretty cool, clean and simple, do you know the quality of the shirts?

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imlost
i originally posted this in the first forum, kind of the wrong spot. Rogues is pretty cool, clean and simple, do you know the quality of the shirts?

Hahahaha, that user name is hilarious.

imlost

Reaction score
im ranting a little here, but i like to wear shirts that have simple graphics on like the rogues gallery shirts, but have seen the direction so called "high end" shirts are going. go into a club and look at what some people are paying $100 for. its all skulls, foils, crosses, death, i dont get it. they are not mma fighters, maybe one out 200 is... maybe.
I like something that looks nice, fits nice, and i can wear to grandmas for dinner, i cant wear a grim reaper shirt to grandmas, she probably thinks about him enough these days.
I did find one company, arcane 13 with a cool limited edition concept and clean designs, i bought a shirt, its high quality, clean design, but i dont know much about them.

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imlost
and i can wear to grandmas for dinner, i cant wear a grim reaper shirt to grandmas

best quote

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wings + Horns makes nice t-shirts, I don't own any tees by them but the quality of the fleece I own is impeccable and I've felt the shirts in the store and they feel marvelous. Might be hard to find though, their non-graphic stuff is all over but their graphic stuff is a little harder. Here is a blog post with a bunch of different tees if you scroll down a bit... http://www.rodengray.com/blog/?p=788

imlost

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Wings + Horns makes nice t-shirts, I don't own any tees by them but the quality of the fleece I own is impeccable and I've felt the shirts in the store and they feel marvelous.

Might be hard to find though, their non-graphic stuff is all over but their graphic stuff is a little harder. Here is a blog post with a bunch of different tees if you scroll down a bit...

http://www.rodengray.com/blog/?p=788

thanks, a lot of cool stuff on their, i didnt see arcane 13, this is actually a nice shirt, i bought it because a friend had one, must be a small compay,

the site is arcane13, i go there often, they put out only 5 designs this year.

it looks like i have some other options though, i will really look through that list,
thanks again.

Brinbro

Reaction score
I've always been a fan of THECAST shirts and they've recently put up some news ones in their webstore for much cheaper than they were selling them before. They're hand-printed by the guys I believe and the ones I own are cut really well but almost ironically the ones on the website at the moment are very macabre and some involve skulls..
blush.gif

http://thecast.com/pages/tshirts.htm

Also, for non-printed tees Wings+Horns are the absolute best I've ever let adorn my body~

imlost

Reaction score
I like the cast stuff, but I honestly got depressed looking at the site, the guys modeling the shirts dont look happy, there is a difference between being serious and scowling. Nothing wrong with being skinny, but........
I dont know, kind of a different idea for modeling i guess.
im going to try one fo these samller companies, i like the rogues shirts,
i think i will get another one from www.arcane13inc.com as well to see if its as good as the first one, they say the only print 13 of each size and color, so at least i no one else will have it.

centrix

Reaction score
mmm am i the only one who thinks hes a troll?

keeps advertising that company...

if he isnt a troll, i apologise and just get t shirts from that arcane13 company since you like them

modern_leifeng

Reaction score
I mentioned it in the other thread, but I agree with the Rogues recommendation, I have some of their regular tshirts as well as the ones they did with J Crew (which is also worth checking out for some decent, cheap tshirts).

Depending on what you want the "graphics" to be, I'd check out Mitchell & Ness and Red Jacket, both make very soft, comfortable tshirts with sports teams "retro" logos, I have one or two from each and like them a lot.

imlost

Reaction score
Originally Posted by centrix

if he isnt a troll, i apologise and just get t shirts from that arcane13 company since you like them

Im not a troll, but I guess I can see how you would think, i avoided posting a url for that company until i saw someone else post for a different,

I wont mention brands any more i guess. i bought a shirt last night using some of your advice. looks to be what im looking for, i now have 3 or 4 companies im going to try any more suggestions would be great.. im the one asking so i wont put brand names in my posts anymore,
probably a bad idea anyway, being new to the forum. dont want to get kicked off, you already helped me out .

sorry about the troll like activity.

imlost

Reaction score
Originally Posted by centrix

dont want any mad at me here or reporting me, i can see this a good forum, so just wanted to show you all my original post i made in the wrong section, you can see i was very careful not to mention brand names, i only did that after i saw someone else do it.
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=148843

keep the suggestions coming, im liking them, most of the companied i have heard of, but some i havent and they have nice stuff

cjl2g

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what is your price limit on t shirts? 100? 200? or over that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads