1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

High End Ties Vanda, Kiton, Panta,EG Capelli

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by tchoy, Jan 8, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tchoy

tchoy Senior member

I am continuing my closet cleaning selling some ties that I have hardly worn. They are all in excellent condition, most have been worn no more than six times. Free shipping for Australian members. Other countries will be at cost. I only accept Paypal.

#1 Panta Clothing six fold unlined dark grey 100% wool tie. Length 60" Wide3.5" SOLD
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    #2 Vanda Fine Clothing unlined six fold brown and blue POW plaid in silk and wool .Length 57" Wide 3.5" beautifully hand rolled and sewn edges, one of my favourite. [Sold

[
    Kiton sixfold brown and blue stripe in 100% silk, purchased from Kiton store New York retail was $240.00 Length 58.5" wide 3.5" $ 85.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#4 EG Capelli three fold red 100% Length 59.5" Width 3.5" SOLD
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.