• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

High end denim brands?

SixOhNine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Other options would be Railcar Fine Goods (mail in), Self Edge (walk in if you're in San Francisco, LA, Portland, or NYC), and maybe Blue In Green (mail in). I've used all of them and would recommend. I've used Blue Owl, too, and they are great, as upsett said.

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Other options would be Railcar Fine Goods (mail in), Self Edge (walk in if you're in San Francisco, LA, Portland, or NYC), and maybe Blue In Green (mail in). I've used all of them and would recommend. I've used Blue Owl, too, and they are great, as upsett said.
Appreciate the input guys. As luck would have it, I purchased them from Blue Owl. Makes it a pretty easy call.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BOW do good work with chainstitch hems. I mentioned F&P cuz they’re in PA, which is where you’re located correct?

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BOW do good work with chainstitch hems. I mentioned F&P cuz they’re in PA, which is where you’re located correct?
Yup but unfortunately they're in Philly and I'm in Pittsburgh. I had to check it out because if it was local to me, I certainly would have paid the $20 for the convenience. Good lookin out.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.