high collar/slim fit dress shirt

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by billyhoyle, Jun 1, 2007.

1. billyhoyle

billyhoyle Senior member

i know the slim fit dress shirt threads have been beaten to death....but, i'd like to find a reasonably priced high collared (extra button?) dress shirt. i've seen some guys wearing these in the what are you wearing thread but have not come across any in stores.

thanks

2. thinman

thinman Senior member

i know the slim fit dress shirt threads have been beaten to death....but, i'd like to find a reasonably priced high collared (extra button?) dress shirt. i've seen some guys wearing these in the what are you wearing thread but have not come across any in stores.

thanks

My source is WW Chan. Since I'm tall and thin, with a fairly long neck, the double-button collar is a way for me to get a little extra collar height.

3. Silk

Silk Active Member

Is it possible to have a single button for the high collar without the collar collapsing? I am a bit too lazy to button up one additional button.

4. Faded501s

Faded501s Senior member

^^^ Damn! I thought I was lazy! [​IMG]

5. aportnoy

aportnoy Senior member Dubiously Honored

Barba via Ian at World'sFinest. Make sure you get the ones produced for the Euro market. I'm wearing one today and it meets all your requirments.

6. bigbris1

bigbris1 Senior member

Is it possible to have a single button for the high collar without the collar collapsing? I am a bit too lazy to button up one additional button.

Sure, but that puts you into Windsor knot territory