1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Hickey (style) 40R suit

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by 45elkton, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 45elkton

45elkton Well-Known Member

To be clear- I am interested in the hickey style line, not the traditional Hickey Freeman line.

Have this suit in solid navy and solid charcoal so I'm looking for something different.

Prefer non-altered but would consider minor alterations. Please list anything you have done to the suit.

2. twon12

twon12 Senior member

Not to be rude, but you are going to have a hard time finding/getting response at that price point. New on Gilt.com is $350 to $400+. You might be able to find a used one in the low $200. I have a new Hicky Style suit that has been in my closet since I purchased it and it has been hanging suit bag. I paid $399 on Guilt.com. I am going to list my suit later this weekend.

Good Luck,

tony

3. 45elkton

45elkton Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback. I just threw a price in there and would be willing to pay more depending on the amount of wear and what alterations have been made. Is the suit you plan on listing 40R? If so, please PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.