• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Hickey Gilt Sale

slappy

Reaction score
I just have a quick question on the difference between two suits. I posted this in the Sales thread but I figured that wouldn't get too many views. Can anyone explain to me the difference between these suits? http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/hickey-...oduct/37737685 http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/hickey-...oduct/27165645 One is entitled, worsted wool suit, the other is a 2 button suit. However they are both made from worsted wool. Is one a 2r3? It's really not clear from the Gilt description, however all the suits entitled 'worsted wool' are mostly sold out whereas the 2 buttons are in full effect. They also have a center vent suit under the worsted wool label

zerostyle

Reaction score
Also curious on this. They have a few suits for $400 and others for $500. The descriptions don't give much clue to the difference.

AboveBeyond

Reaction score
Good questions. I honesty don't see or can tell of any differences. I'm about to pull the trigger on the 2nd suit (navy with stripes).

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.