• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hickey Freeman Model Line Question - NM Last Call

yhspeter

Reaction score
Ordered a suit from NM Last Call that came today. Confused as to what model it is, as there is nothing that mentions a model name, but also does not say Hickey Freeman, LTD. I've posted a link to the same suit on LC's web site - would really appreciate any help from forum members in identifying this suit. I got it when they were running a 45% off sale so it was about $350. Thoughts on whether this suit was a good deal would also be helpful. Thanks

http://www.lastcall.com/store/catal...26%26menuPath%3Dcat000000_cat000002_cat000002

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
was the original price $599 before the 30% + extra 15% sale (for a total of 41% off)
probably a HF limited line ... just like the one i bought and returned this week
rps20111008_145006.jpg

mine did say "LTD" or "Limited" on the SLEEVE paper tag

Last edited:

yhspeter

Reaction score
Mine did not say limited or LTD - however it was 599 before the 30 + 15 off. I'll get a pic of the tag up soon

yhspeter

Reaction score
Here's an image of the tag...sorry it's not terribly clear but it's from my blackberry. Any clues?

datsunfan

Reaction score

Here's an image of the tag...sorry it's not terribly clear but it's from my blackberry. Any clues?
Every Hickey Freeman suit I've ever seen at Last Call is $599 (limited, mainline, and even the occasional "Hand Tailored" or "Presidential"). Did it have a cardboard tag attached to the sleeve? The model will be one that as well as on the inner pocket tag. On the inner pocket tag, the model is the number after "MDL." The Hickey Freeman mainline stuff will have a name; the limited line will just have a alphanumeric model number. Yours appears to be V437 and is probably from the Limited line. The most common models I've seen at Last Call are Madison, Vanguard, or Barrett. Look at the photo of the tag in this thread to see the difference.

dks202

Reaction score
If it Limited (Ltd) it's a lower end model made for outlet malls and discount stores. Still a nice suit at $300 - $400..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads