1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Hickey Freeman Dark Blue w. Stripe, 100% Worsted Wool, 44R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by NJMichael, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NJMichael

NJMichael Member

I have a Hickey Freeman suit in excellent condition for sale. The suit is without flaws (that I can find) and honestly looks brand new.

I have moved this suit to an eBay auction starting at $99.00, someone is going to get this suit for a great price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190798793871?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

100% Worsted Wool
    Pleated pant with cuffs
    Suit is dark blue with stripe (see photo)
    Glad to answer any questions or to take more photos if requested

Size: US 44R

Jacket
    Chest 45
    Jacket Waist 44
    Shoulder 19
    Length 31.5
    Arm Length 24 (plus 1/2 inch of fabric)

Pants
    Waist 36 (plus two inches of fabric)
    Inseam 30 (plus an inch of fabric)

Attached Files: