• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hi guys I purchased Tom Ford dress shoes and Edgar boots and I need a shoe tree and boot tree for both them I

Nick017

Reaction score
Hi guys I purchased-Tom Ford dress shoes and TF Edgar boots any recommendations about shoe tree and boot tree? I’ve never used boot tree so no idea what kind of boot tree is appropriate for Tom Ford boots

Attachments

• E657D761-5D6E-4717-BE74-2CCDB635F4E3.jpeg
    E657D761-5D6E-4717-BE74-2CCDB635F4E3.jpeg
    348.8 KB · Views: 96
  • C86D5BC8-1C24-49D1-8B96-18F75D3128E7.jpeg
    C86D5BC8-1C24-49D1-8B96-18F75D3128E7.jpeg
    898 KB · Views: 191

nevaeh

Reaction score
Hi guys I purchased-Tom Ford dress shoes and TF Edgar boots any recommendations about shoe tree and boot tree? I’ve never used boot tree so no idea what kind of boot tree is appropriate for Tom Ford boots
I use combination shoe trees from Woodlore. https://www.woodlore.com/shoe-trees...-trees/mens-combination-cedar-shoe-tree-pair/. Good quality, less expensive than lasted ones, fit the shoes well.

I would also use a second pair for the boots. But you can also purchase their boot trees. https://www.woodlore.com/shoe-trees-inserts/mens-cedar-shoe-trees/the-boss-boot-tree/

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did you get them from the boutique? They may have TF branded shoe trees there.

Nick017

Reaction score
Thank you so much !!!
I checked the reviews, a lot off people are happy with the quality but some people are complaining about the fit I’m a size US 10 what size should I order L-XL ?

haloitsme

Reaction score
Honestly, I think you overthink the situation too much.
Just get any shoe tree that +- fits.
The issue with TF is their last are sometimes very unique, so a (non-bespoke) standard tree would not be 100% fitting.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Thank you so much !!!
I checked the reviews, a lot off people are happy with the quality but some people are complaining about the fit I’m a size US 10 what size should I order L-XL ?
For U.S. 10, I would get M, based on the size chart on Woodlore's website. Unless you have narrow or wide shoes, M should be fine. The trees have springs to adjust to your shoes.

1653177910376.png

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads