• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Heyday Footwear

negusnegas

Reaction score
Does anyone have any familiarity with the brand and/or handled their goods. I like the look based on the pictures I have seen, but just wanted to gather some more information on quality, fit, etc.
Thanks.

Oski

Reaction score
One of my friends sent me the link to one of their boots a week or two ago.
First time I had ever heard of them.

negusnegas

Reaction score
no replies...not one person has ever handled their merch?

negusnegas

Reaction score
cool thanks..yea i mean i was lookin at the super smooth boot and i haven't really seen anything else like it except for maybe cp, but at a significantly higher price pt

negusnegas

Reaction score
well from the look i'd compare the cp artic boot to the heyday smooth so with discount the difference is more CP 450 vs. Heyday 120, but I am sure no such thing as a free meal so I am sure there will be some quality diff.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.