• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hey, it's my kiton shirt on ebay!!

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I own this very same shirt, thought if there was anyone who was considering trying Kiton shirts-- but not ready to shell out retail or even discounted prices from our favorite online sellers-- this might be a good option for you.

Mine in this pattern has turned out to be much more versatile that I had thought, actually. the salesperson urged me to "just wear it like a solid shirt, except for patterns that are the same scale as the stripes"

http://cgi.ebay.com/Kiton-mens-dress...QQcmdZViewItem

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL, what the are odds? I'm the seller. Free shipping for forum members (continential US only).

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would you be willing to sell it on here? Or only ebay?

i am interested if you want to pm me a price.

Renault78law

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Would you be willing to sell it on here? Or only ebay?

i am interested if you want to pm me a price.

Thank you for your offer but I'd prefer to sell it on ebay.

ChicagoRon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wow....for that price I'm tempted to try and lose some weight
smile.gif

nsoltz

Reaction score
For that price, I'm tempted to gain some weight.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Renault78law
Thank you for your offer but I'd prefer to sell it on ebay.

you're much better off selling it here, man. cancel the listing for an inaccurate listing (or whatever reason they accept), and offer a fair price to forum members.

I much prefer to sell here; people truly appreciate the fine clothing bought and sold here, and I don't pay ebay sellers fees, etc.

Zegnamtl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by The_Foxx
you're much better off selling it here, man. cancel the listing for an inaccurate listing (or whatever reason they accept), and offer a fair price to forum members.

I much prefer to sell here; people truly appreciate the fine clothing bought and sold here, and I don't pay ebay sellers fees, etc.

Just a thought, but if the extra one positive feedback means that much to him...
if not, sell it here first and then remove it as item no longer available??
I am an E bay lurker more than buyer (only 43 feedbacks since 2003), so take that with a grain of salt and ask the pros first.

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And.....well, actually this is one of the kiton ties I bought recently, which I wear with that shirt! Damn, what's next on ebay?? my coffee cup??

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-235-KITON-Na...QQcmdZViewItem

Great with a navy blazer or navy suit, in my opinion. the deep navy blue goes well with a lot of my tailored clothing. Might make a nice tie addition for someone, tho not my auction of course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads