1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys, sorry for the long....

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by nightowl6261a, Aug 27, 2006.

1. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

Hey guys, sorry for the long hiatus, been working hard, but.....will be offering great lines to you soon, a private label shirt that I promise will be worth trying, shoes, and some brand names all will be knowing, Corbin, Hogan, Cutter & Buck, Ashworth, Kenneth Gordon, and many more....anyone impressed? I hope so......well see you soon, and by the way, working on getting the next shippment of a really famous brand of shoes as well....what do the initalis be?.......G....ohhhh I forget, but am working with the importer......see ya soon!

2. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Can't wait, Chris! Glad to hear from you, and keep us posted!

3. nightowl6261a

nightowl6261a Senior member

Can't wait, Chris! Glad to hear from you, and keep us posted!

Doc, wait until you see what I am offering, tell you what, I am going to send you a PM, respond Mon...k?

4. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Besta luck, G!

5. thinman

thinman Senior member

Good to hear from you Chris; I can't wait to see your new stuff!

BTW, I love the Grenson wholecut I bought during the last sale at Bennies. The calfskin/suede combo gets many compliments!