• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hey...can you hand me that...damn! Ooops!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Astronauts lose two bolts working on space station... http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/sto...09-13-13-15-03 Now, if the good ole' boys at NASCAR make Jeff Gordon come back into the pits if his crew misses a lug nut, how can this be acceptable?
laugh.gif
He said that the astronauts simply used three bolts for the task instead of four, and that there shouldn't be a problem with that.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Slap some duct tape on that puppy, they'll be good to go.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Cable ties are the new baling wire - though baling wire will always have its place.

BTW, don't they know that when you work on a space shuttle and a part falls off, it always rolls under the shuttle to the exact center of the universe?

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I understand from television and cinema that robots fare very well in space, and I understand that frog DNA sometimes allows things to autoreproduce, like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. If one of the astronauts had froglegs and touched one of these bolts before going out into space, then evolution could end up leaving us with a race of superrobots bent on our destruction. It could happen extra fast, too, with all the radiation up there. Bolts have no natural predators in outer space.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I understand from television and cinema that robots fare very well in space, and I understand that frog DNA sometimes allows things to autoreproduce, like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park. If one of the astronauts had froglegs and touched one of these bolts before going out into space, then evolution could end up leaving us with a race of superrobots bent on our destruction. It could happen extra fast, too, with all the radiation up there. Bolts have no natural predators in outer space.
I respectfully suggest you put down the bong and return to work.
tounge.gif

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
I respectfully suggest you put down the bong and return to work.
tounge.gif

I can't, someone duct-taped it to my hands.
frown.gif

I actually should be doing a lot of work right now, though. Frowns. It's just a lot more fun to post about mutant killer Bolt-Bots.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I can't, someone duct-taped it to my hands.
frown.gif

I actually should be doing a lot of work right now, though. Frowns. It's just a lot more fun to post about mutant killer Bolt-Bots.

Were you at an Edward Bonghands party last night? Be sure to use plastic bongs, glass ones can be really dangerous.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Were you at an Edward Bonghands party last night? Be sure to use plastic bongs, glass ones can be really dangerous.
Damn hippies . . .

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Now THERE's an idea. I did the Edward 40-Hands thing in college, but that's a variation I never encountered.

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
crackup[1].gif
i love me some Bender.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads