1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Heschung Suede Frene Blucher in black (10 US / 9.5 UK)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by baltimoron, Apr 12, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baltimoron

baltimoron Senior member

Up for sale are a pair of Heschung Frene Blucher's in black suede. These are a size 10 US but fit a little large. I would say best for a 10.5 or maybe an 11. I have Heschung Malkos and Lothier's (the Frene's are also on the odeon last) in size 9.5 US's and these are just a half size too large for me.

Condition is excellent, I only wore them twice before accepting that I should have gotten 9.5's. Like all Heschung's, they're really comfortable and the soles will last for awhile. The suede on these is really great as well.

165 includes shipping (with original box as well) and fees anywhere in the US. Really just looking to clear space and pass them on to someone who will appreciate them.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM.

Outsole measurements:
    Length: 31.5 cm
    Width: 11.5 cm

Last edited: Apr 12, 2016
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.