• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hertling USA to Remain Open for Business!

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The reported imminent demise of Hertling USA, that venerable American trouser manufacturer, so widely discussed and agonized over on SF and other places was premature. Hertling is revamping, reloading, and preparing to stick around for a long time. I had the good fortune to do an interview with Hertling USA CEO Justin Christensen which I will post here when it goes live. In the meantime check out this Instagram post from Hertling, announcing their plans to stay open!

https://instagram.com/p/BiDVN1enTPz/

@Epaulet @SpooPoker @LA Guy @Gus @emptym

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out, but news like this is always nice to hear. I will have to confess to some degree of skepticism though. While it sounds great, too often, terms like "revamping" and "repositioning" are code for "last gasps". But, I do look forward to reading what the CEO has in mind.

Caustic Man

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My impression is that they are funding things pretty well. I don’t want to give away too much but there are some oldies-but-goodies that are going to be coming available, as well as some new stuff.

pleatedjeans

Reaction score
It's a funny thing - I'd never tried on their trousers really prior to Spoo's flash sale, having tried them and liking the way they fit I'm looking to get more (although not expecting them to be $50). Glad to hear they're sticking around

brillopad

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also - if the announcement of their closing was "premature" and just rumors circulated here and elsewhere, why did they sell off all their inventory? And why did they encourage their retailers to place their final orders?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads