• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 2: MTM Shirts courtesy of Drinkwaters

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 1st auction of the year is for a Goodies from No Man Walks Alone. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

herringbone blazer

AznDragn86

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new the forum and have enjoyed perusing the archives.

I wanted to ask you all if you knew where to get or who the designer is for this jacket?

The URL: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qjpwnPW4c1...ortcoatWeb.jpg

What do you all think of the design? I was searching through the sartorialist when I found it. I personally find it pretty awesome.

Kempt

Reaction score
Design seems nice, I'd be looking for the busiest pattern I could find in jacket and tie though to draw the eye away from that man purse.

unpainted huffheinz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That could be a Polo 'Hacking' or 'Fairmont' model jacket. Ralph offers something like this every Spring.

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think the jacket looks outstanding. It reminds me of this jacket on Coppley's website (the one in the middle) which I now depserately want. I love the tab on the lapels, and presumably there's a suede/leather lining under the collar. I'm sure Coppley could replicate that jacket for you.

Siwash

Reaction score
he looks like Rob Lowe...anyways have a look at the comments for this picture at Sartorialist if I recall correctly someone points out that he works for Polo, or not can't quite remember!

jc138

Reaction score
You might try Bookster. They have a tab collar on their website.

http://www.tweed-jacket.com/

(Full disclosure: I am recommending bookster in the hopes that someone posts his jacket, so that I can get a look at one and decide whether to take the plunge.)

AznDragn86

Reaction score
awesome guys, thanks for all those suggestions.

I definitely agree, that bag is =/. hahaha.

extempore

Reaction score
It's the Polo Ralph Lauren (blue label) Fairmont jacket.

100% linen (flax), made in Italy. Might be very difficult to find now - was from the 2008 spring collection.

extempore

Reaction score
newtrane, I know that image is hosted on imageshack, but is that from an e-retailer?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 25 3.4%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 128 17.5%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 234 32.0%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 115 15.7%
  • 31 - 40