1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Herring Shoes - Experiences?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by the_sartorialist, May 5, 2010.

1. aspenx

aspenx Active Member

EDIT: My issue was clarified.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
  2. mitsein

mitsein New Member

Another positive vote for Herring. I bought a wholecut and a brogue, the service and shoes are equally excellent. For the wholecut, I was told (by the customer support) to consider half a size less than my usual because they are made on a sleek last. I did choose the suggested size and the it fit perfectly.

3. BrogueMale

BrogueMale New Member

Anyone know of any current (March 2017) discount codes?

I just missed the end-of-Feb deadline for the 'HSB2017' code, and now I'm delaying my purchase because I'll feel swindled if I don't get some money off..!

Thanks in advance!

4. Wowee Zowee

Wowee Zowee Active Member

Google for the ask andy discount. I just got shoe trees with my new chukkas

5. shoelearner

shoelearner Member

[​IMG]

Back row: from left to right: jfitzpatrick burgundy button boots, jfitzpatrick jodhpur boots, jfitzpatrick black button boots, jfitzpatrick green button boots.
    Middle row: herring blue fiennes, herring red shackleton, herring two tone shackleton, jfitzpatrick rainier
    Front row: herring drake, herring jasper double monk.

4 out of the 5 herring shoes are on the 1966 last HerringxAS, very very sleek last and waist. I really like them a lot, too bad the 1966 collection is not coming back, I remember I emailed them and was told there was no plans of restocking or introducing new 1966 designs, such a pity as the 1966 collection was in my opinion the sleekest shoes herring offered on their web site. I remember at one point they offered a wholecut in light chestnut calf on the 1966 last, damn if I could turn time back I would buy them in a heartbeat.

Great customer service.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  6. Alexandru

Alexandru Active Member

Your show has a lot of spectators [​IMG]

7. TMacpherson

TMacpherson New Member

This is my first post here. Long time lurker. Herring's quality and service has forced me into the sunshine. An absolutely fabulous company with great service, shoes, and shipping. They are one of the best shops I've dealt with over the past 20 years. I will be a repeat customer for certain. - Tom