• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hermes H Hour Maxi watch (broken band) working in box Video + free H ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLaydice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Untitled by igotpolo, on Flickr

Untitled by igotpolo, on Flickr [=http://www.flickr.com/photos/64412372@N02/7071448647/][/]

[=][/] video
Should be right video now. So, I'll take offers. But I prefer if you can pay all at once. A couple people want payment plans.......
I have been having the worst time selling this on eBay. Between scammers, lowball offers and eBay policies I wanna try something new. For some reason I can't use the regular image tool but I did my best to give a view of my watch. If you want more detailed info about anything I will be happy to furnish it.
I got a large selection of great ties, if you buy, I will throw in a bunch of ties in and let you choose what you like, Hermes, Versace, Chanel etc. Also have a scarf I could throw in instead but I figured most would rather get the ties. I treated this watch great, it was a purchase for me. I had a very bad experience shortly after I bought it and have kept it in the box because it brings bad memories. I am willing to ship out but if somebody wants to meet in person that's golden for me. I am Down to chat on the phone and send more pics or whatever. I was going to hold onto the watch for sentimental reasons cause it was bought for me by a relative who passed I was very close with. But I realize it's sort if a waste sitting in a box and I have mixed memories about it now. There is barely any scuffing on the watch, nothing that won't polish out. The crystal is perfect. I wore it as a dress watch and was very proud of it. It's currently running and keeping time. I have the box and all the papers. I have been on this forum for a long time and did lots of deals with members despite my no feed back score I'm sure I can get a couple members to vouch for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads