• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Here's what i'll do w/ the inventory sheet...

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
my process is to go thru and sort/match items by like styles and number them w/ my inv number and then handwrite a small description, which i then type into the computer (sounds like duplication of effort but it helps me know these items b/c i handle them twice basically) each night before i go to bed around 10pm CST i'll upload the spreadsheet with the new items included w/ the old ones. the new items will NOT have prices yet, nor will pix be available, but brief descriptions and sizes will be in there. the new stuff will be indicated by LACK OF PRICE. make sense? i'll try to get some of it up tonight but it might start tomorrow. it'll be at: http://www.virtualclotheshorse.com/i...Inventory2.xls there is NOTHING there now, but it'll be there either tonight or tomorrow. this is only for people w/ excel, as i don't have any other method to do this. i'm only one man (with one wife doing a lot of the work)

Nick M

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Your list doesn't have anything under CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS?. What's wrong with you, man?. It's only four months away. Â
biggrin.gif
Kidding. You're doing the Lord's work, thank you.

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you SO much. And hey, you have some sizes in Small.

Back off bitches, I want in some of this.

JohnMS

Reaction score
Hey, count me in to help. If I lived in your area I'd be happy to help just to look at the stuff, but then again I live hundreds of miles away from any 'nice' men's store.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
good help is hard to find.  brought the son of a friend over yesterday and my wife sent him home fairly quickly b/c he was too slow and kept watching the crummy olympic events that NOBODY watches
Word of advice to you Stu:

NEVER EVER EVER VOLUNTARILY BRING IN FRIENDS OR THEIR KIDS.

JJF

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FIH, I'd add to that "unless the friend is a big potential client and you can give the kid a piddley intern/photocopying job for a year or two."

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FIH, I'd add to that "unless the friend is a big potential client and you can give the kid a piddley intern/photocopying job for a year or two."
I pretty much covered that when I said Voluntarily.

However even in that case more often than not you can run into potential problems unless you really have the kid walking around in one of those bubbles, figuratively speaking.

People arent as good at forgetting the bad, as they are at forgetting the good.

JJF

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads