• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HERE AND NOW

Reggae Mike

Reaction score
View attachment 1819573

View attachment 1819574
I don’t seem to have as many white shirts today as I did in the past, but here’s a couple. The top picture is of a Harvie & Hudson double cuff shirt - unusual in being made from Oxford cloth - with vintage Armani tie, and the bottom a Versace with concealed bd. This one is over 20 years old and becoming rather frail!
The combo in the top pic is beautiful, looks regal to me. That Versace shirt is way cool too, are those shank buttons?

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
View attachment 1819573

View attachment 1819574
I don’t seem to have as many white shirts today as I did in the past, but here’s a couple. The top picture is of a Harvie & Hudson double cuff shirt - unusual in being made from Oxford cloth - with vintage Armani tie, and the bottom a Versace with concealed bd. This one is over 20 years old and becoming rather frail!
I really like that Versace shirt too. Also like the picture that might be a nice entry for the Challenge !

Hope seeing some entries from the H&N crowd BTW !

Mr Knightley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That tie would look terrible in an 80s outfit but here it looks great.
Haha! It certainly looks like an 80’s tie, but it is actually from the mid-90s. I have only just brought it out of long-term storage, thinking I may never have worn it again.
ED93BDE8-6224-4B01-A92C-CDD41721C5CF.jpeg

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
I kind of agree with @Byrone, I think it is a good look @Mr Knightley, and if the colors of the tie are perfect with the outfit, I also think it’s width doesn’t look right with this suit. Would be more appropriate with a DB suit for example, or one that would not be so slim fitting. With that suit a much slimmer tie would be much better imho.

Without such a slim tie of course, but otherwise what a great look:
35B75725-A4C1-4BAE-A7C1-D1C0D68A7093.jpeg

Byrone

Reaction score
I kind of agree with @Byrone, I think it is a good look @Mr Knightley, and if the colors of the tie are perfect with the outfit, I also think it’s width doesn’t look right with this suit. Would be more appropriate with a DB suit for example, or one that would not be so slim fitting. With that suit a much slimmer tie would be much better imho.

Without such a slim tie of course, but otherwise what a great look:
View attachment 1820717
Great movie!

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Edwarroger