• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

HERE AND NOW

KamoteJoe

Farmer Diva
Reaction score
40 or some revelers gathered in Mendocino this past weekend of the Summer Solstice. Many DJs brought their energy and talent to fill the forest with sounds of all genres much to the delight of the attendees. Magic was shared among everyone and they all returned to their respective lives more inspired than they'd ever been... already dreaming of the next time they will all gather in the same place.

One particular guest won the catwalk competition and kicked off the Karaoke program with Wheatus' Teenage Dirtbag.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
40 or some revelers gathered in Mendocino this past weekend of the Summer Solstice. Many DJs brought their energy and talent to fill the forest with sounds of all genres much to the delight of the attendees. Magic was shared among everyone and they all returned to their respective lives more inspired than they'd ever been... already dreaming of the next time they will all gather in the same place.

One particular guest won the catwalk competition and kicked off the Karaoke program with Wheatus' Teenage Dirtbag.
Looks like someone got drunk and tried to paint stripes on your clothes.

Kapital effort!

Last edited:

Nobilis Animus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anything that turns into a republic at the end made a very bad deal indeed.

Clouseau

Inspector
Reaction score
We recently had a discussion here (with @cerneabbas among others) about light Safari jackets. I just saw that one at Suitsupply in a cotton/linen mix. A nice fit (not too 1970s Roger Moore, there is a belt though, unseen on the picture).

7EEB6575-498D-420F-BF4D-2663838FB086.jpeg

E1E3E6B6-178F-4DB4-BEEC-8EF30AB8E361.jpeg

smittycl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Private White VC and The Armoury have some nice looking jackets this season. I like this one as well:

Botolph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We recently had a discussion here (with @cerneabbas among others) about light Safari jackets. I just saw that one at Suitsupply in a cotton/linen mix. A nice fit (not too 1970s Roger Moore, there is a belt though, unseen on the picture).

View attachment 1631589
View attachment 1631591
I think the darker olive color is the way to go as to avoid visions of pith helmets and elephant guns. I have a nice linen Safari jacket in a dark olive green color, definitely more versatile and less cosplay looking than the tan, traditional flavor.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.